- Black man films ‘Crosswalk Cathy’ yelling racist slurs at him Tuesday 6:47 PM
- Guerrilla artists turn John Oliver billboard ad into right-wing meme Tuesday 4:20 PM
- Netflix lines up unnecessarily good cast for ‘Green Eggs and Ham’ Tuesday 3:48 PM
- Netflix drops trailer for Mötley Crüe biopic ‘The Dirt’—and the cast is wild Tuesday 3:41 PM
- QAnon’s repetitive posts are alienating even his most ardent supporters Tuesday 3:36 PM
- Noah Cyrus cries on Instagram after Lil Xan’s baby announcement Tuesday 2:26 PM
- The ‘Well yes, but actually no’ meme is here to help you explain things Tuesday 12:07 PM
- Judge orders Roger Stone to appear in court after his Instagram post Tuesday 11:24 AM
- I worked with the migrant caravan—and Trump is the cause of his national emergency Tuesday 11:09 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Bayern Munich online for free Tuesday 11:08 AM
- ‘Patriot Act’ volume 2 proves Hasan Minhaj is the next big star of the news-comedy genre Tuesday 11:01 AM
- ‘Friends From College’ canceled after 2 seasons at Netflix Tuesday 10:53 AM
- Allow your wallet to be your spirit guide during this rad anime sale Tuesday 10:43 AM
- Man stages fake DUI trial to propose to girlfriend, and people are asking why Tuesday 10:40 AM
- Bernie Sanders’ website full of 404s on launch day Tuesday 10:23 AM
Here’s how you can get two months of Skillshare classes free
Hobbies and passion projects are a great way to stay motivated, inspired and positive – even in the most trying times. They’re like the light at the end of the tunnel that never goes out, but flickers and fades from time to time. Which is totally normal, everyone gets a little stuck now and then. Skillshare knows this, which is why it’s offering two months of free classes to Daily Dot readers.
For those of you that aren’t familiar with Skillshare, it’s a giant database of skills classes for the everyday human taught by professionals in their respective fields. With over 21,000 classes to choose from, there’s something for everyone from art snobs to techies. And since the subscription service is unlimited, once you’re registered you can try out as many classes as you’d like. This makes fine tuning talents and learning new skills easier than ever before.
Daily Dot readers can sign up for a free, unlimited 60-day trial just by using the code thedailydot2mo on the checkout page. After that, members are charged $8.25+/month – which is less than you’re paying for most other subscription services.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 5 online marketing classes to help you smash the competition
- Polish your photography skills with these five Skillshare classes
- ‘Basic Witches’ is the ultimate guide to mastering positive witchcraft
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.