- Twitch streamer’s mom, roommate get into brawl during live broadcast Thursday 8:41 PM
- Top NFL draft pick Nick Bosa scrubs racist, homophobic social media activity Thursday 8:18 PM
- Jared Kushner’s ‘comprehensive immigration plan’ is just 2 bullet points Thursday 8:16 PM
- ‘Lil Billie Xanish’ is the deepfake mashup of Billie Eilish and Lil Xan Thursday 5:10 PM
- Gossip account the Shade Room to launch 3 original series on Instagram Thursday 4:46 PM
- Biden says he asked Obama not to endorse him—but people aren’t buying it Thursday 3:17 PM
- Marvel makes more money than Harry Potter and Star Wars combined Thursday 3:13 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’: Obituaries for the fallen heroes Thursday 2:51 PM
- T-Mobile, Verizon admit most Americans won’t see fast 5G Thursday 1:52 PM
- PlayStation Vue is offering a sweet streaming deal for a limited time Thursday 1:42 PM
- Twitter reportedly worried banning white nationalists would also flag some Republicans Thursday 1:31 PM
- Lawyer of cop in viral assault case calls the crime a ‘Facebook misdemeanor’ Thursday 12:33 PM
- Biden’s ‘all men’-focused announcement gets roasted Thursday 11:49 AM
- Skillshare is offering new users one month of premium for free Thursday 10:44 AM
- Report: Facebook is punishing Black people for talking about racism (updated) Thursday 10:15 AM
Here’s how you can get two months of Skillshare classes free
Hobbies and passion projects are a great way to stay motivated, inspired and positive – even in the most trying times. They’re like the light at the end of the tunnel that never goes out, but flickers and fades from time to time. Which is totally normal, everyone gets a little stuck now and then. Skillshare knows this, which is why it’s offering two months of free classes to Daily Dot readers.
For those of you that aren’t familiar with Skillshare, it’s a giant database of skills classes for the everyday human taught by professionals in their respective fields. With over 21,000 classes to choose from, there’s something for everyone from art snobs to techies. And since the subscription service is unlimited, once you’re registered you can try out as many classes as you’d like. This makes fine tuning talents and learning new skills easier than ever before.
Daily Dot readers can sign up for a free, unlimited 60-day trial just by using the code thedailydot2mo on the checkout page. After that, members are charged $8.25+/month – which is less than you’re paying for most other subscription services.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 5 online marketing classes to help you smash the competition
- Polish your photography skills with these five Skillshare classes
- ‘Basic Witches’ is the ultimate guide to mastering positive witchcraft
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.