- Join the Unicorn Moms if you’re sick of being judged by other parents online 10 Months Ago
- Get the Amazon Fire TV Stick for just $15 on Prime Day 10 Months Ago
- Trump tells 4 congresswomen of color to go back to the countries they came from Sunday 4:56 PM
- Fans would like to see Andrea Arnold’s cut of ‘Big Little Lies’ Sunday 3:49 PM
- Disney’s new ‘Star Wars’ series had a budget the size of ‘Game of Thrones” final season Sunday 2:54 PM
- Uh-oh, we’re one step closer to having a robot army Sunday 2:20 PM
- Scarlett Johansson says she should be allowed to ‘play any person, or any tree, or any animal’ Sunday 1:06 PM
- Popular YouTube time traveler reveals true identity Sunday 11:46 AM
- Now that Disney is in charge, streaming service FX+ is on its way out Sunday 10:36 AM
- The Dairy Queen employee who made the viral marijuana cake instead of a ‘Moana’ one was fired Sunday 8:39 AM
- The fallacy of Amazon Prime Day: An argument for ignoring it completely Sunday 7:10 AM
- Will Black Cat ever get her own movie? Sunday 7:00 AM
- Why is QAnon so obsessed with taking down cults? Sunday 6:30 AM
- Inside the technology helping ICE deport immigrants Sunday 6:00 AM
- Your Netflix and porn addictions are contributing to global warming Saturday 5:42 PM
Ready for the drop…of Halloween candies.
Fortnite costumes let you dress like all your favorite skins from the most popular battle royale game going. You know, like in your fever dreams.
Sure, some might consider buying a Halloween costume in the middle of summer jumping the gun a bit. But like Fortnite, it pays to get ahead of the fad before the world catches on. Don’t look for subtle skins here, fellow Fortnite fans will be able to spot you from a mile away.
The Skull Trooper kit turns you into a spooky boi, regardless of gender. The Dark Voyager and Crackshot costumes are so sleek they might double as real-life armor. Don’t worry: the fan-favorite sugary-sweet ones are also available. Cuddle Team Leader and Bright Bomber costumes come in every shape and size.
And like any great costume, there are some great accessories to be had. Get a classic basic pickaxe or something flashier like the Rainbow Smash or Party Animal offerings. And it wouldn’t be Fortnite without a Boogie Bomb. It will get a party started quicker than a Purple Rain LP.
Each of these costumes is as priceless and precious as a Chug Jug, and will likely fly off shelves faster than you can say, “#1 Victory Royale.” Best of all, these IRL skins are available on Amazon starting at only $5.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 DIY costumes you can easily throw together with stuff you already have
- 15 ridiculous Halloween costumes you can buy online
- 35 sexy Halloween costumes for nerds
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.