- The 5 best Spike Lee movies 1 Year Ago
- Jesse Eisenberg and Imogen Poots visit suburban hell in ‘Vivarium’ 1 Year Ago
- Spoiler-free review: HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ leans into the comic’s political side Today 3:00 AM
- #DogsAgainstBrexit highlights the negative impact of Brexit on pets Monday 7:44 PM
- Congress investigating whether vaping manufacturers used social media bots Monday 6:34 PM
- Influencer accuses Lisa Frank of stealing apartment design, says that’s why she’s getting evicted (updated) Monday 6:12 PM
- Brits are sharing their ‘awfully British Amazon reviews’ on Twitter Monday 4:08 PM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Panama in Concacaf Nations League play Monday 3:38 PM
- How to stream U.S. vs. Canada in the Concacaf Nations League tournament Monday 3:21 PM
- Fortnite’s black hole launches conspiracy theories and memes Monday 3:19 PM
- WeWork pulls phone booths over formaldehyde concerns Monday 3:06 PM
- Mark Zuckerberg is reportedly having private meetings with prominent conservatives Monday 3:03 PM
- Firework is a social video app with a literal twist Monday 2:46 PM
- Pro-Trump meme comedian Carpe Donktum suspended by Twitter (updated) Monday 1:35 PM
- Here are all of the Disney+ titles available to stream at launch Monday 12:52 PM
Fortnite costumes let you dress like all your favorite skins from the most popular battle royale game going. You know, like in your fever dreams.
Sure, some might consider buying a Halloween costume in the middle of summer jumping the gun a bit. But like Fortnite, it pays to get ahead of the fad before the world catches on. Don’t look for subtle skins here, fellow Fortnite fans will be able to spot you from a mile away.
The Skull Trooper kit turns you into a spooky boi, regardless of gender. The Dark Voyager and Crackshot costumes are so sleek they might double as real-life armor. Don’t worry: the fan-favorite sugary-sweet ones are also available. Cuddle Team Leader and Bright Bomber costumes come in every shape and size.
And like any great costume, there are some great accessories to be had. Get a classic basic pickaxe or something flashier like the Rainbow Smash or Party Animal offerings. And it wouldn’t be Fortnite without a Boogie Bomb. It will get a party started quicker than a Purple Rain LP.
Each of these costumes is as priceless and precious as a Chug Jug, and will likely fly off shelves faster than you can say, “#1 Victory Royale.” Best of all, these IRL skins are available on Amazon starting at only $5.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 DIY costumes you can easily throw together with stuff you already have
- 15 ridiculous Halloween costumes you can buy online
- 35 sexy Halloween costumes for nerds
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.