- Mark Duplass and Ray Romano transcend the typical bromance in ‘Paddleton’ 6 Months Ago
- 15 new thrillers on Netflix you need to see 6 Months Ago
- Indie horror movie ‘The Hole in the Ground’ is legit terrifying 6 Months Ago
- Every Apex Legends character, ranked Today 6:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ delivers a powerfully political episode Thursday 8:30 PM
- Bowser is taking over Nintendo—and the memes make themselves Thursday 7:02 PM
- California aims to strengthen data breach notification law Thursday 5:37 PM
- Feds say college student operated drug business through gaming app Thursday 4:36 PM
- Trump is again using old videos to claim his border wall is ‘under construction’ Thursday 4:05 PM
- Laura Loomer led a second protest at Twitter yesterday Thursday 3:37 PM
- The eyes have it in these ‘Alita: Battle Angel’ memes Thursday 2:13 PM
- Facebook let advertisers target users interested in infamous Nazis Thursday 1:58 PM
- Dem senator promises to put net neutrality on the ‘political hot seat’ in coming months Thursday 1:28 PM
- Someone figured out that Toothless from ‘How to Train Your Dragon’ looks just like Bulbasaur Thursday 12:44 PM
- Disturbing Snapchat video shows 17-year-old throwing dog on trampoline Thursday 12:16 PM
Ready for the drop…of Halloween candies.
Fortnite costumes let you dress like all your favorite skins from the most popular battle royale game going. You know, like in your fever dreams.
Sure, some might consider buying a Halloween costume in the middle of summer jumping the gun a bit. But like Fortnite, it pays to get ahead of the fad before the world catches on. Don’t look for subtle skins here, fellow Fortnite fans will be able to spot you from a mile away.
The Skull Trooper kit turns you into a spooky boi, regardless of gender. The Dark Voyager and Crackshot costumes are so sleek they might double as real-life armor. Don’t worry: the fan-favorite sugary-sweet ones are also available. Cuddle Team Leader and Bright Bomber costumes come in every shape and size.
And like any great costume, there are some great accessories to be had. Get a classic basic pickaxe or something flashier like the Rainbow Smash or Party Animal offerings. And it wouldn’t be Fortnite without a Boogie Bomb. It will get a party started quicker than a Purple Rain LP.
Each of these costumes is as priceless and precious as a Chug Jug, and will likely fly off shelves faster than you can say, “#1 Victory Royale.” Best of all, these IRL skins are available on Amazon starting at only $5.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 DIY costumes you can easily throw together with stuff you already have
- 15 ridiculous Halloween costumes you can buy online
- 35 sexy Halloween costumes for nerds
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.