- Guy who runs Trump Organization Twitter account caught hyping up own tweet 1 Year Ago
- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying Today 3:41 PM
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 Today 3:02 PM
- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game Today 2:33 PM
- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her Today 1:00 PM
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Today 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Today 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Today 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
- The 15 best Disney+ hidden gems and deep cuts Saturday 12:23 PM
Fortnite costumes let you dress like all your favorite skins from the most popular battle royale game going. You know, like in your fever dreams.
Sure, some might consider buying a Halloween costume in the middle of summer jumping the gun a bit. But like Fortnite, it pays to get ahead of the fad before the world catches on. Don’t look for subtle skins here, fellow Fortnite fans will be able to spot you from a mile away.
The Skull Trooper kit turns you into a spooky boi, regardless of gender. The Dark Voyager and Crackshot costumes are so sleek they might double as real-life armor. Don’t worry: the fan-favorite sugary-sweet ones are also available. Cuddle Team Leader and Bright Bomber costumes come in every shape and size.
And like any great costume, there are some great accessories to be had. Get a classic basic pickaxe or something flashier like the Rainbow Smash or Party Animal offerings. And it wouldn’t be Fortnite without a Boogie Bomb. It will get a party started quicker than a Purple Rain LP.
Each of these costumes is as priceless and precious as a Chug Jug, and will likely fly off shelves faster than you can say, “#1 Victory Royale.” Best of all, these IRL skins are available on Amazon starting at only $5.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 DIY costumes you can easily throw together with stuff you already have
- 15 ridiculous Halloween costumes you can buy online
- 35 sexy Halloween costumes for nerds
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.