- Twitch star AriLove latest woman to be arbitrarily banned for ‘sexually suggestive’ attire 8 Months Ago
- Report: 5,000 Twitter bots pushed ‘Russiagate hoax’ after Mueller report Today 11:15 AM
- Google Trends show how differently Notre Dame and Sri Lanka are being mourned Today 10:50 AM
- Harvard centrists get relentlessly clowned for asking Bernie about socialism Today 10:38 AM
- Flex your knowledge of dank memes with What Do You Meme? card game Today 10:33 AM
- Facebook’s new general counsel helped craft the ‘Patriot Act’ Today 10:26 AM
- Get a free month of live TV streaming while this Philo deal lasts Today 10:11 AM
- Netflix announces teen lesbian rom-com Today 10:00 AM
- Which direwolves are left in ‘Game of Thrones’? Today 9:24 AM
- 15 Cards Against Humanity expansions that everyone should own Today 9:23 AM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ premiere brings no spoilers, but plenty of emotion Today 9:03 AM
- Kamala Harris calls on House to begin impeachment proceeding against Trump Today 8:46 AM
- Twitch kills ‘Joy of Sex’ category—and gamers are furious Today 8:19 AM
- The best Mother’s Day gifts and gadgets for high-tech moms Today 7:30 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Music Teacher’ is another lifeless melodrama about an emotionally illiterate man Today 6:45 AM
Ready for the drop…of Halloween candies.
Fortnite costumes let you dress like all your favorite skins from the most popular battle royale game going. You know, like in your fever dreams.
Sure, some might consider buying a Halloween costume in the middle of summer jumping the gun a bit. But like Fortnite, it pays to get ahead of the fad before the world catches on. Don’t look for subtle skins here, fellow Fortnite fans will be able to spot you from a mile away.
The Skull Trooper kit turns you into a spooky boi, regardless of gender. The Dark Voyager and Crackshot costumes are so sleek they might double as real-life armor. Don’t worry: the fan-favorite sugary-sweet ones are also available. Cuddle Team Leader and Bright Bomber costumes come in every shape and size.
And like any great costume, there are some great accessories to be had. Get a classic basic pickaxe or something flashier like the Rainbow Smash or Party Animal offerings. And it wouldn’t be Fortnite without a Boogie Bomb. It will get a party started quicker than a Purple Rain LP.
Each of these costumes is as priceless and precious as a Chug Jug, and will likely fly off shelves faster than you can say, “#1 Victory Royale.” Best of all, these IRL skins are available on Amazon starting at only $5.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 DIY costumes you can easily throw together with stuff you already have
- 15 ridiculous Halloween costumes you can buy online
- 35 sexy Halloween costumes for nerds
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.