- The giant battle episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ is nearly here Sunday 10:12 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ finally revealed the Night King’s endgame Sunday 9:53 PM
- Sri Lankan government shuts down social media in wake of deadly blasts Sunday 7:56 PM
- Amazon Flex drivers now must use selfies to verify identity Sunday 6:34 PM
- #GentrifyingGeorge thinks 152-year-old HBCU should ‘just move’ Sunday 5:27 PM
- Watch out! Tonight’s episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ leaked online (updated) Sunday 3:32 PM
- Videos of people working may be the best thing on TikTok right now Sunday 1:46 PM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Sunday 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Sunday 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Sunday 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
Let fate pick your dinner-time entree with the Food Fortune Tarot Cards
Call on mystic forces to choose dinner tonight.
If you’re sick of trying to decide what’s for dinner, the Food Fortune tarot cards are going to be your best friend.
These cards not only give you new options, but they make picking the night’s entree fun. Using the cards is easier than you’d expect, just lay them out three times and poof! Your dinner is decided.
The tarot cards are great for social gatherings too. Especially when you have apathetic friends or desire a more interesting dining experience. Best of all, you’ll never have to have the “What do you wanna eat?” conversation ever again. Simply toss the cards to your kids and let them have fate pick for you.
The Food Fortunes tarot cards are on sale through Amazon, for a limited time. Usually $13, you can grab the fun deck for just over $11.66 (regularly $12.95).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Amazon’s Indie Beauty Shop is a secret gold mine for makeup gurus
- I drank nothing but flavored water for 2 weeks and here’s what happened
- Blue Apron’s Whole30 meal kits will make it easy to diet
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.