- Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server 2 Years Ago
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Today 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Today 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Today 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
- O.J. Simpson just joined Twitter in the most bizarre fashion Saturday 1:20 PM
- Prominent phone-hacking firm says it can unlock any iPhone for law enforcement Saturday 12:39 PM
- Hundreds of police officers belong to extremist Facebook groups, investigation finds Saturday 9:31 AM
- How to watch Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz online Saturday 8:00 AM
Let fate pick your dinner-time entree with the Food Fortune Tarot Cards
Call on mystic forces to choose dinner tonight.
If you’re sick of trying to decide what’s for dinner, the Food Fortune tarot cards are going to be your best friend.
These cards not only give you new options, but they make picking the night’s entree fun. Using the cards is easier than you’d expect, just lay them out three times and poof! Your dinner is decided.
The tarot cards are great for social gatherings too. Especially when you have apathetic friends or desire a more interesting dining experience. Best of all, you’ll never have to have the “What do you wanna eat?” conversation ever again. Simply toss the cards to your kids and let them have fate pick for you.
The Food Fortunes tarot cards are on sale through Amazon, for a limited time. Usually $13, you can grab the fun deck for just over $11.66 (regularly $12.95).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Amazon’s Indie Beauty Shop is a secret gold mine for makeup gurus
- I drank nothing but flavored water for 2 weeks and here’s what happened
- Blue Apron’s Whole30 meal kits will make it easy to diet
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.