- Report finds some users can’t opt out of Facebook’s face recognition Monday 7:27 PM
- Get emotional over this real-life pastor baptizing an anime girl in virtual reality Monday 6:53 PM
- Twitter wants to know what Jack in the Box did to offend Kim Kardashian Monday 6:38 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ meme claims King’s Landing is an ‘inside job’ Monday 6:06 PM
- Report: Personal data of 49 million Instagram influencers exposed online Monday 4:57 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 trailer teases a wet, hot American summer Monday 4:02 PM
- What Daenerys’ biggest ‘Game of Thrones’ scenes have in common with Nazi propaganda Monday 3:12 PM
- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in June Monday 2:11 PM
- Where did Jon Snow go? Unpacking the ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Monday 2:04 PM
- So, did anyone actually win ‘Game of Thrones’? Monday 1:29 PM
- The surprising religious subtext of ‘John Wick: Chapter 3’ Monday 12:53 PM
- Robin Arryn got hot—and the internet is seriously shook Monday 12:40 PM
- Tana Mongeau is going to VidCon a year after TanaCon disaster Monday 12:12 PM
- What have 2020 Democrats said about Alabama’s abortion ban? Monday 11:36 AM
- People keep throwing milkshakes at the U.K.’s far-right politicians Monday 11:10 AM
These foldable Bluetooth headphones provide premium sound without the bulky look
Enjoy ultra-portable, tangle-free listening.
Great headphones often come at a premium: they’re expensive and bulky. The FRANKLIN Bluetooth headphones buck that trend by pairing studio-quality audio with a foldable design and an affordable price.
These headphones fold flat in your bag and are very lightweight for easy carrying. And thanks to the generously cushioned earpieces, you can rock out in optimal comfort.
The Bluetooth ranges to 33 feet, so you can enjoy your favorite tracks without dealing with wires. Just play, pause, and skip tracks via the integrated controls. You get 8–10 hours of playback from a single charge, and can check your battery level on your phone.
The Daily Dot Store
While these impressive headphones usually retail at $49, you can pick them up for $39.99 with free U.S. shipping included. International shipping is also available for a little extra. Order now to save 18 percent off MSRP via the Daily Dot store. Buy it here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.