- How to stream ‘Survivor’ for free 2 Years Ago
- The simple way to connect Apple TV and HomePod 2 Years Ago
- How to watch Juventus vs. Atletico Madrid online for free 2 Years Ago
- Black man films ‘Crosswalk Cathy’ yelling racist slurs at him Tuesday 6:47 PM
- Guerrilla artists turn John Oliver billboard ad into right-wing meme Tuesday 4:20 PM
- Netflix lines up unnecessarily good cast for ‘Green Eggs and Ham’ Tuesday 3:48 PM
- Netflix drops trailer for Mötley Crüe biopic ‘The Dirt’—and the cast is wild Tuesday 3:41 PM
- QAnon’s repetitive posts are alienating even his most ardent supporters Tuesday 3:36 PM
- Noah Cyrus cries on Instagram after Lil Xan’s baby announcement Tuesday 2:26 PM
- The ‘Well yes, but actually no’ meme is here to help you explain things Tuesday 12:07 PM
- Judge orders Roger Stone to appear in court after his Instagram post Tuesday 11:24 AM
- I worked with the migrant caravan—and Trump is the cause of his national emergency Tuesday 11:09 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Bayern Munich online for free Tuesday 11:08 AM
- ‘Patriot Act’ volume 2 proves Hasan Minhaj is the next big star of the news-comedy genre Tuesday 11:01 AM
- ‘Friends From College’ canceled after 2 seasons at Netflix Tuesday 10:53 AM
These foldable Bluetooth headphones provide premium sound without the bulky look
Enjoy ultra-portable, tangle-free listening.
Great headphones often come at a premium: they’re expensive and bulky. The FRANKLIN Bluetooth headphones buck that trend by pairing studio-quality audio with a foldable design and an affordable price.
These headphones fold flat in your bag and are very lightweight for easy carrying. And thanks to the generously cushioned earpieces, you can rock out in optimal comfort.
The Bluetooth ranges to 33 feet, so you can enjoy your favorite tracks without dealing with wires. Just play, pause, and skip tracks via the integrated controls. You get 8–10 hours of playback from a single charge, and can check your battery level on your phone.
The Daily Dot Store
While these impressive headphones usually retail at $49, you can pick them up for $39.99 with free U.S. shipping included. International shipping is also available for a little extra. Order now to save 18 percent off MSRP via the Daily Dot store. Buy it here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.