- Dan Carlin’s ‘War Remains’ is a stunning VR pop-up 2 Years Ago
- Your wireless data is probably being throttled, study finds 2 Years Ago
- Mike Judge’s dystopian comedy ‘Idiocracy’ is now streaming on Netflix Today 8:00 AM
- The 2020 Democratic presidential candidates as La Croix flavors Today 7:00 AM
- Crowdsourcing mental healthcare with 7 Cups Today 7:00 AM
- How to unlock hidden filters and effects for Instagram Stories Today 6:00 AM
- In season 2, ‘Succession’ has quietly become one of the best shows on TV Sunday 9:10 PM
- Alexa Demie shares the beauty inspiration behind ‘Euphoria’s’ Maddy Sunday 5:47 PM
- Fans just discovered Lizzo’s old YouTube channel–and it’s full of gems Sunday 4:22 PM
- The ‘Final Destination’ movies are now streaming on Hulu Sunday 2:44 PM
- Marvel asked ‘Maus’ author to remove Trump reference from essay–he refused Sunday 2:02 PM
- Counselors reportedly pressured to share private info about Facebook moderators Sunday 1:20 PM
- Barstool Sports founder under investigation for anti-union tweets Sunday 12:34 PM
- Harmony Korine’s ‘The Beach Bum’ is now streaming on Hulu Sunday 12:19 PM
- How an Instagram feud led to the death of 9-year-old girl Sunday 11:08 AM
While it may sound morbid, you never know when you might need a knife. Whether it’s opening boxes or cutting off a seatbelt, you can always stay prepared without hauling around a sheathed weapon on your belt with a Credit Card Survival Knife.
Seriously, only Rambo needs a huge knife. For all us regular folk, this credit-card sized one will do just fine. It folds up easily to fit in your pocket or wallet, and is a breeze to pull out for use when needed. Made of durable stainless steel that will resist rust and scratches, when you do pull it out, it’s sure to do the job right.
Store one with you, and keep another in your glove box – get two Credit Card Survival Knives for $16.99 from the Daily Dot store and save 83% off the usual $100 price tag.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These handsome utilitarian watches are $150 off right now
- Gamers should get the Razer collector’s mouse while it’s 40 percent off
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.