- What is “TikTok including Musical.ly”? Tuesday 8:48 PM
- Video shows driver yelling N-word at Black woman in road rage incident Tuesday 7:40 PM
- A fan gifted Billie Eilish a jacket–it ended up in a thrift store for another fan to find Tuesday 6:49 PM
- Fans are surprisingly hyping Moby up for his new vegan tattoo Tuesday 6:13 PM
- Suspicionless searches of travelers’ electronics ruled unconstitutional Tuesday 5:22 PM
- Facebook testing TikTok clone within Instagram called Reels Tuesday 5:11 PM
- Han Solo shooting scene changed yet again, spawning ‘Maclunkey’ memes Tuesday 4:52 PM
- Facebook bug opened iPhone cameras while users scrolled their feeds Tuesday 4:36 PM
- Black Facebook employees say company racism has ‘gotten worse’ Tuesday 4:01 PM
- This fish with a ‘human face’ is here to give you nightmares Tuesday 3:28 PM
- TikTok’s piercing challenge leaves the fate of your face up to a filter Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Soldiers with top-secret clearance say they were ordered to install a sketchy app Tuesday 2:46 PM
- How to take your Korean beauty routine on the go Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Disney+’s ‘Encore!’ is a love letter to high school theater Tuesday 2:15 PM
- White tourist filmed shouting homophobic, racist slurs Tuesday 1:31 PM
Sick of losing track of your keys? This floating wall mount was made with you in mind.
Made from all natural wood and available in three colors. You can choose from black walnut, natural wood and solid black. It eliminates clutter by keeping your phone, wallet and keys all in one place. Genius!
Designed with a heavy-duty magnetic strip, the floating wall mount is intended to hold up to three of your heaviest keychains. It’s even easy to install. Simply screw the hardware into the wall and slide the plank onto the mount. Place the magnetic side down so your keys dangle properly and you’re good to go.
The plank wall mount is available through Amazon for $24.75, while supplies last. Get yours today so you can start getting organized tomorrow.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 8 adorable thumb drives to keep you from losing your sh*t
- Sonos is having a rare sale on select home audio
- This $10 tool keeps earbuds free from knots and tangles
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.