- Twitter lifts ‘permanent’ suspension of activist Barrett Brown Monday 5:52 PM
- Billie Eilish fans fend off objectifying comments on tank top photo Monday 5:32 PM
- Groom’s mother sabotages wedding by tricking guests into wearing jorts and hoodies Monday 4:39 PM
- No one believes Bill de Blasio’s son sent him these debate prep texts Monday 3:26 PM
- Meek Mill, Jay-Z to release ‘Free Meek’ documentary on Amazon Prime Monday 3:20 PM
- 3 ways to secure your Nest cameras Monday 3:15 PM
- This Pokémon generator site is creating hilarious monsters Monday 2:48 PM
- MrBeast impersonator tricks kid into destroying his XBox Monday 12:50 PM
- This mom has the perfect nickname for her nonbinary kid Monday 12:25 PM
- Netflix tests pop-out player that will allow viewers to multitask Monday 11:44 AM
- Man allowed to sue media publishers over readers’ Facebook comments Monday 11:42 AM
- Republicans slammed for joke about ‘heavily armed militia’ at Oregon statehouse Monday 11:30 AM
- New bill wants tech companies to tell you how much your data is worth Monday 10:53 AM
- AOC has the best response to Steve King’s ‘concentration camp’ criticism Monday 10:19 AM
- Did Jake Paul and Tana Mongeau just get engaged? Monday 9:26 AM
Your cat will go nuts for this weird door gadget
If you want to make a fool of your cat, this toy can help.
Cat owners know full well that cats do weird stuff — especially at night. Why do they get super hyped at midnight? Why do they look freaked and then ran randomly to other rooms? Why are they yowling alone in the dark bathroom at 4am?
Cats are not meant to be understood. But in trade for that lack of understanding, we get to witness all the humor in their behavior, especially when they get obsessed with weird toys. The laser pointer is a cat fave, but this thing – made by a company called Moody Pet, hilariously – is just ripe for opportunity to laugh at this weird creature you adopted.
Called the Fling-Ama-String, the toy works by a string that is threaded up and down through the body, pushing it through the bottom and waving it so the cat will try to catch it. Just when the cat thinks its got it, the string pulls away.
Best of all, the official photo of the item is just ridiculous.
Is this cat high? Does this toy just transform all felines into glassy-eyed automatons? Regardless, it should be a crime that something which provides hours of hilarity is less than $19. Do your cat and your furniture a favor, and get this toy. Buy it here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- You’ll want to wear these ‘Sailor Moon’ tights from daylight to moonlight
- These $15 anime capes are just in time for fall
- This $10 tube will keep glasses from slipping down your nose
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.