- Actor Amanda Seales pushes back on #FreeRodneyReed movement Monday 10:58 PM
- Netflix thriller ‘Earthquake Bird’ can’t solve its own mystery Monday 4:45 PM
- Goop is selling an expensive ‘restraining arts’ BDSM kit Monday 4:17 PM
- Body positivity actress Lili Reinhart calls out Photoshopping app Monday 3:42 PM
- ‘Rick and Morty’ zeroes in on connections and leans into familiar territory Monday 3:30 PM
- People are sharing photos of how much they’ve changed in a decade Monday 2:30 PM
- A few of our favorite things on Newegg are on sale for Black Friday Monday 2:15 PM
- Disney adds ‘Bob’s Burgers’ movie back to release schedule after accidentally yanking it Monday 2:02 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez launches petition demanding Stephen Miller’s resignation Monday 1:24 PM
- Prince Andrew’s defense against child sex crimes stokes conspiracy theory flames Monday 1:20 PM
- More people may be looking to cancel Disney+ than Netflix Monday 1:09 PM
- Monday Night Football: How to stream Chiefs vs. Chargers live Monday 1:00 PM
- After days of deadly protests, Iran implements ‘largest internet shutdown ever’ Monday 12:55 PM
- ‘Disney Plus and thrust’ is apparently the new Netflix and Chill Monday 12:32 PM
- Woman fired, sued after coworker shared their sexts Monday 12:22 PM
Cat owners know full well that cats do weird stuff — especially at night. Why do they get super hyped at midnight? Why do they look freaked and then ran randomly to other rooms? Why are they yowling alone in the dark bathroom at 4am?
Cats are not meant to be understood. But in trade for that lack of understanding, we get to witness all the humor in their behavior, especially when they get obsessed with weird toys. The laser pointer is a cat fave, but this thing – made by a company called Moody Pet, hilariously – is just ripe for opportunity to laugh at this weird creature you adopted.
Called the Fling-Ama-String, the toy works by a string that is threaded up and down through the body, pushing it through the bottom and waving it so the cat will try to catch it. Just when the cat thinks its got it, the string pulls away.
Best of all, the official photo of the item is just ridiculous.
Is this cat high? Does this toy just transform all felines into glassy-eyed automatons? Regardless, it should be a crime that something which provides hours of hilarity is less than $19. Do your cat and your furniture a favor, and get this toy. Buy it here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- You’ll want to wear these ‘Sailor Moon’ tights from daylight to moonlight
- These $15 anime capes are just in time for fall
- This $10 tube will keep glasses from slipping down your nose
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.