- Everything we know so far about Peacock, NBC’s new streaming service Tuesday 7:42 PM
- Selena Gomez producing docuseries about immigration for Netflix Tuesday 7:11 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Shakhtar Donetsk in Champions League action Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos threatens to crash furry convention he is barred from Tuesday 5:54 PM
- How to stream Juventus vs. Atletico Madrid in Champions League action Tuesday 5:52 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. PSG in Champions League action Tuesday 5:24 PM
- No-fly zone implemented over Area 51 ahead of Alienstock festival Tuesday 5:16 PM
- TikTok accused of censoring content about Hong Kong protests Tuesday 5:04 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em, Week 3: At the Bakery Tuesday 4:38 PM
- Alex Trebek says he will be undergoing chemotherapy again Tuesday 4:27 PM
- Dan Crenshaw roasted after attacking Sanders’ call for veteran care Tuesday 4:19 PM
- How to stream NXT for its USA network debut Tuesday 4:12 PM
- This website will show you how AI classifies you Tuesday 3:22 PM
- School tells Black 4-year-old to cut his hair or wear a dress Tuesday 3:17 PM
- Lizzo called a ‘snitch’ for accusing Postmates runner of stealing food Tuesday 2:30 PM
Cat owners know full well that cats do weird stuff — especially at night. Why do they get super hyped at midnight? Why do they look freaked and then ran randomly to other rooms? Why are they yowling alone in the dark bathroom at 4am?
Cats are not meant to be understood. But in trade for that lack of understanding, we get to witness all the humor in their behavior, especially when they get obsessed with weird toys. The laser pointer is a cat fave, but this thing – made by a company called Moody Pet, hilariously – is just ripe for opportunity to laugh at this weird creature you adopted.
Called the Fling-Ama-String, the toy works by a string that is threaded up and down through the body, pushing it through the bottom and waving it so the cat will try to catch it. Just when the cat thinks its got it, the string pulls away.
Best of all, the official photo of the item is just ridiculous.
Is this cat high? Does this toy just transform all felines into glassy-eyed automatons? Regardless, it should be a crime that something which provides hours of hilarity is less than $19. Do your cat and your furniture a favor, and get this toy. Buy it here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- You’ll want to wear these ‘Sailor Moon’ tights from daylight to moonlight
- These $15 anime capes are just in time for fall
- This $10 tube will keep glasses from slipping down your nose
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.