- Twitter lifts ‘permanent’ suspension of activist Barrett Brown Monday 5:52 PM
- Billie Eilish fans fend off objectifying comments on tank top photo Monday 5:32 PM
- Groom’s mother sabotages wedding by tricking guests into wearing jorts and hoodies Monday 4:39 PM
- No one believes Bill de Blasio’s son sent him these debate prep texts Monday 3:26 PM
- Meek Mill, Jay-Z to release ‘Free Meek’ documentary on Amazon Prime Monday 3:20 PM
- 3 ways to secure your Nest cameras Monday 3:15 PM
- This Pokémon generator site is creating hilarious monsters Monday 2:48 PM
- MrBeast impersonator tricks kid into destroying his XBox Monday 12:50 PM
- This mom has the perfect nickname for her nonbinary kid Monday 12:25 PM
- Netflix tests pop-out player that will allow viewers to multitask Monday 11:44 AM
- Man allowed to sue media publishers over readers’ Facebook comments Monday 11:42 AM
- Republicans slammed for joke about ‘heavily armed militia’ at Oregon statehouse Monday 11:30 AM
- New bill wants tech companies to tell you how much your data is worth Monday 10:53 AM
- AOC has the best response to Steve King’s ‘concentration camp’ criticism Monday 10:19 AM
- Did Jake Paul and Tana Mongeau just get engaged? Monday 9:26 AM
The Flak Sack is a theft-resistant bag perfect for festival season
Spill-proof, splash-proof – it’s basically you-proof.
Need a heavy-duty bag to get through your day? Flak Sack™: The Original Theft Resistant Drawstring Backpack is a heavy-duty bag perfect for festival-goers, intramural athletes, travelers and anyone who is on the go.
The Flak Sack is made out of durable, slash-resistant material, making it far more secure than even a typical backpack. Just lock the bag closed when you want to secure your valuables, whether that’s your passport or your wallet.
The bag also features an RFID shield to block credit and key card scanning thieves, and it’s coated in water resistant material so the inevitable spill won’t even be a problem.
Give yourself some peace of mind: The Flak Sack™: The Original Theft Resistant Drawstring Backpack is available for $119 from the Daily Dot store, 33% off the original $179 price tag.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These handsome utilitarian watches are $150 off right now
- Gamers should get the Razer collector’s mouse while it’s 40 percent off
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.