- Redditors call for a Nestlé boycott through memes 2 Years Ago
- How a 10-second Disney jingle became a meme in Thailand Today 4:48 PM
- Instagram users share photos showing gruesome killing of 17-year-old Bianca Devins Today 4:33 PM
- The horror game banned for mocking China’s president probably isn’t coming back Today 3:31 PM
- Cheap vibrators, condoms, and lube: The most satisfying Amazon Prime Day deals Today 3:07 PM
- George R.R. Martin says fan backlash won’t affect his ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Today 3:03 PM
- The very finest Area 51 memes Today 2:52 PM
- Tweet map ranks states where people are boycotting Amazon Prime Day Today 1:54 PM
- Lil Nas X says he will perform at Area 51 for free Today 12:56 PM
- The best Prime Day deals for gamers Today 12:53 PM
- How Republicans are dancing around Trump’s racist tweets Today 12:42 PM
- Not even anti-immigrant groups are defending Trump’s ‘go back’ tweets Today 12:37 PM
- Netflix’s latest chase thriller ‘Point Blank’ lacks electricity Today 12:27 PM
- Jay Inslee floats Megan Rapinoe as his secretary of state pick Today 11:33 AM
- The cast list for the ‘Kingsman’ prequel movie looks totally nuts Today 11:17 AM
Make meals lightning fast with the Five Minute Chef
Fix everything from pizza to cake in minutes.
If you love home cooking but hate waiting, the Five Minute Chef is a godsend. Never fall asleep waiting for your dinner to cook again!
It does exactly what its name says. Simply slide your food of choice into the oval cooking plate and close the lid. In minutes, breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be ready thanks to the heated clamshell within. Nothing sticks to the Red Copper coated cooking surface, not even cheese or sticky sauces.
There’s nothing this baby can’t cook, from pancakes to pizza, to grilled cheese—even stuffed chicken breast. It even bakes cakes quicker than your oven, in just four minutes. It’s almost too fast! Best of all, it cleans with a simple wipe and takes up less space than a toaster.
The Five Minute Chef is available on Amazon for $25.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 13 coffee accessories everyone should have in their kitchen
- 7 teas that will soothe your painfully full tummy post-feast
- This genius invention makes perfect pasta in the microwave
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.