- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada 2 Years Ago
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Today 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Today 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Today 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Today 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Today 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Today 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Today 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Today 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Today 1:04 PM
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Today 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Today 12:31 PM
- Report: Ben Carson made transphobic comments at HUD meeting Today 12:30 PM
- Where to buy the Switch Lite and everything else you need to know Today 12:28 PM
If you love home cooking but hate waiting, the Five Minute Chef is a godsend. Never fall asleep waiting for your dinner to cook again!
It does exactly what its name says. Simply slide your food of choice into the oval cooking plate and close the lid. In minutes, breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be ready thanks to the heated clamshell within. Nothing sticks to the Red Copper coated cooking surface, not even cheese or sticky sauces.
There’s nothing this baby can’t cook, from pancakes to pizza, to grilled cheese—even stuffed chicken breast. It even bakes cakes quicker than your oven, in just four minutes. It’s almost too fast! Best of all, it cleans with a simple wipe and takes up less space than a toaster.
The Five Minute Chef is available on Amazon for $25.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 13 coffee accessories everyone should have in their kitchen
- 7 teas that will soothe your painfully full tummy post-feast
- This genius invention makes perfect pasta in the microwave
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.