- We now probably know the final runtime for ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Monday 11:06 PM
- Cardi B says she drugged, robbed men in her past on Instagram Live Monday 8:03 PM
- Twitter thread roasts bathtub tray ads for women Monday 7:21 PM
- Nintendo set to release two new models of the Switch—possibly in 2019 Monday 6:45 PM
- Viral cat video ‘Dear Kitten’ finds new life in TikTok challenge Monday 5:30 PM
- Here’s every show that was announced at the Apple TV+ kickoff Monday 3:53 PM
- ‘Shazam!’ embraces the spectacle and heart of the superhero genre Monday 3:45 PM
- How to mute Twitter’s suggested tweets on your timeline Monday 3:02 PM
- What you need to know about Apple’s new streaming service Monday 2:32 PM
- Text-message fanfiction is taking over Instagram Monday 1:54 PM
- Your Asus computer might have a secret backdoor Monday 1:06 PM
- Trump is already fundraising off the Mueller report—even though no one’s seen it Monday 1:01 PM
- Michael Avenatti charged with trying to extort $20 million from Nike Monday 12:51 PM
- Logan Paul says being a YouTuber is ‘wack’ Monday 12:14 PM
- James Comey posts from a forest in wake of Mueller report Monday 10:35 AM
Here’s a fitness tracker that actually teaches you how to get fit
It’s a personal trainer as well as a workout accessory.
It’s hard to get in shape. You have to get up early, work really hard, and not give up even when you’re tired. If you need a fitness tracker to help you get there, the Moov Now Personal Coach & Workout Tracker is a great choice.
This Gizmodo and Business Insider favorite features a real-time audio coach that gives you personalized, positive feedback to help you achieve your fitness goals. Whether you’re looking to set a new personal record or conquer the next hill, this is the perfect tracker. Use it for running, cycling, cardio boxing, swimming, or any other activity of choice.
Moov Now also analyzes your body’s motion and workout form to help prevent injuries, and will even suggest workout alternatives so you don’t get bored or plateau.
The tracker normally costs $79.95, but you can get it for just $49.95, a savings of 37 percent. Grab one and get your butt in gear!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 Amazon Prime perks you don’t know about
- Here’s how to save big on your textbook rentals
- 11 must-have gadgets for the organized chef
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.