- How to stream live TV on PlayStation 4 2 Years Ago
- How to watch Disney XD online for free 2 Years Ago
- Who survived the ‘Game of Thrones’ series finale? Sunday 10:21 PM
- Justin Bieber fans are damaging one of Iceland’s top tourist spots Sunday 1:28 PM
- James Charles drops 41-minute response video to Tati Westbrook’s accusations Sunday 1:15 PM
- Watch what happens when this Twitch streamer quits his job on camera Sunday 12:25 PM
- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Sunday 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Sunday 9:07 AM
- How to stream Money in the Bank 2019 for free Sunday 9:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 6 for free Sunday 8:00 AM
- These ‘Game of Thrones’ houses are gone forever Sunday 7:54 AM
- The 10 best anime movies on Hulu Sunday 7:00 AM
- Vibe TV puts a premium price tag on piracy Sunday 6:00 AM
- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
Here’s a fitness tracker that actually teaches you how to get fit
It’s a personal trainer as well as a workout accessory.
It’s hard to get in shape. You have to get up early, work really hard, and not give up even when you’re tired. If you need a fitness tracker to help you get there, the Moov Now Personal Coach & Workout Tracker is a great choice.
This Gizmodo and Business Insider favorite features a real-time audio coach that gives you personalized, positive feedback to help you achieve your fitness goals. Whether you’re looking to set a new personal record or conquer the next hill, this is the perfect tracker. Use it for running, cycling, cardio boxing, swimming, or any other activity of choice.
Moov Now also analyzes your body’s motion and workout form to help prevent injuries, and will even suggest workout alternatives so you don’t get bored or plateau.
The tracker normally costs $79.95, but you can get it for just $49.95, a savings of 37 percent. Grab one and get your butt in gear!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 Amazon Prime perks you don’t know about
- Here’s how to save big on your textbook rentals
- 11 must-have gadgets for the organized chef
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.