- Instagram revokes Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro’s verified status Wednesday 5:23 PM
- Transgender people suffer when debates over their rights are framed as ‘distractions’ Wednesday 4:57 PM
- Hulu with Live TV just hiked its prices Wednesday 4:05 PM
- Hacker infiltrates Nest cameras to gain PewDiePie subscribers Wednesday 2:37 PM
- YouTube time traveler claims MLK’s granddaughter will be the last U.S. president Wednesday 2:30 PM
- Media coverage of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s Twitch cameo erases Chelsea Manning Wednesday 1:39 PM
- New Alexa skill lets you sing with Queen’s Freddie Mercury Wednesday 1:13 PM
- Netflix is the first streaming platform to join MPAA Wednesday 12:59 PM
- Can you spot an email from a hacker? Wednesday 12:46 PM
- Gina Rodriguez cries over being called anti-Black, gets dragged for ‘fake tears’ Wednesday 12:21 PM
- Boots Riley explains why he got snubbed by the Oscars Wednesday 12:20 PM
- Review: ‘Buffy’ returns with a modern comic book reboot Wednesday 11:47 AM
- You’re about to see a lot more Netflix on your Instagram Wednesday 11:32 AM
- Covington students defend blackface video as ‘school spirit’ Wednesday 11:30 AM
- This YouTuber reportedly filmed himself abusing his cat—and his channel is still active Wednesday 11:18 AM
Here’s a fitness tracker that actually teaches you how to get fit
It’s a personal trainer as well as a workout accessory.
It’s hard to get in shape. You have to get up early, work really hard, and not give up even when you’re tired. If you need a fitness tracker to help you get there, the Moov Now Personal Coach & Workout Tracker is a great choice.
This Gizmodo and Business Insider favorite features a real-time audio coach that gives you personalized, positive feedback to help you achieve your fitness goals. Whether you’re looking to set a new personal record or conquer the next hill, this is the perfect tracker. Use it for running, cycling, cardio boxing, swimming, or any other activity of choice.
Moov Now also analyzes your body’s motion and workout form to help prevent injuries, and will even suggest workout alternatives so you don’t get bored or plateau.
The tracker normally costs $79.95, but you can get it for just $49.95, a savings of 37 percent. Grab one and get your butt in gear!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 Amazon Prime perks you don’t know about
- Here’s how to save big on your textbook rentals
- 11 must-have gadgets for the organized chef
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.