- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Today 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live Today 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Today 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Today 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Today 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Today 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Today 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Today 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games Today 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Today 12:20 PM
- Reddit mods restore Tiananmen Square image after censorship claims Today 12:18 PM
- Billie Eilish parody takes dad jokes to a whole new level Today 11:52 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Ravens in NFL preseason action Today 11:26 AM
- How to create your very own Instagram hoax Today 11:15 AM
- ‘Spider-Man’ fans want to ‘storm’ Sony’s office in New York to protest him leaving the MCU Today 11:13 AM
Today’s Amazon deals have all you need to sculpt your body without having to leave the comforts of your home (or interacting with humans).
Stay hydrated, stay comfortable, lift big and track your progress with deals on the best fitness brands on the market. Plus, if you make it easier on yourself, you’ll actually stick to your fitness plans through December (for once).
There’s a reason most people don’t have full dumbbell sets in their homes: they take up as much space as an entertainment system. This set by Bowflex is everything you need in one itty bitty package. Adjust each weight from five to 52.5 lb. in 2.5 lb. increments without having to rely on countless weights. It even comes with a rack that tucks away into any corner.
Price on Amazon: $299 (regularly $718)
Suiting up for workouts makes as much sense as suiting up for battle. Under Armour’s soft-knit fabrics with mesh ventilation allow for maximum comfort and breathability when you’re breaking a sweat. It’s your secret to surviving leg day.
Price on Amazon: $12+
If you want to stay inspired, track every second of your progress. Fitbit monitors all your activity from steps walked to calories burned. Strapping it on not only reminds you to get moving, but stay moving week to week. Plus, it looks so cool you’ll never want to take it off. Best of all, most models are $50 off.
Price on Amazon: $99+
I don’t mean to beat a dead horse, but everyone including your nutritionist and grandma can’t say it enough: drink more water. And with Contigo at hand, staying hydrated will be a breeze. Autoseal technology ensures you never spill a drop. If you fill it with ice cold water, it will stay chilly for up to 28 hours. Finally, you’ll actually get excited about drinking your eight a day.
Price on Amazon: $11.99 (regularly $22)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 items you need to reinvent yourself this year
- 20 of the weirdest things you can give Amazon money for
- These Star Wars kettlebells will turn you into a regular Ben Swolo
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.