- This bubble tea challenge is a balancing act 1 Year Ago
- Laura Dern gifts the internet with more ‘Big Little Lies’ memes 1 Year Ago
- The Stonks meme is back—and it’s weirder than ever Today 1:27 PM
- Video shows officer threatening to shoot pregnant Black woman in front of her children Today 1:12 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Leila’ tells a familiar dystopian horror story Today 12:37 PM
- O.J. Simpson says in Twitter video that he never slept with Kris Jenner Today 12:06 PM
- GOP commissioner jokes on Facebook about running over Trump protesters Today 11:52 AM
- 2 trans women killed within 3 months in the same neighborhood Today 11:35 AM
- DNC tries to pander with tone-deaf Beyoncé meme, fails miserably Today 10:45 AM
- Parkland grad says Harvard rescinded offer after racist comments surfaced Today 10:10 AM
- ‘The Edge of Democracy’ chronicles the downfall of Brazil’s political leaders Today 9:42 AM
- Suzanne Collins is writing a ‘Hunger Games’ prequel Today 9:31 AM
- KSI rips Logan Paul for delay in their YouTube boxing rematch Today 9:02 AM
- Trump kicks chief of staff out of Oval Office for coughing during interview Today 8:29 AM
- Netflix announces Samurai version of ‘Game of Thrones’ Today 8:10 AM
4 Amazon fitness deals perfect for keeping New Year’s fitness resolutions
Save hundreds on all the gear you need to get hella swole.
Today’s Amazon deals have all you need to sculpt your body without having to leave the comforts of your home (or interacting with humans).
Stay hydrated, stay comfortable, lift big and track your progress with deals on the best fitness brands on the market. Plus, if you make it easier on yourself, you’ll actually stick to your fitness plans through December (for once).
There’s a reason most people don’t have full dumbbell sets in their homes: they take up as much space as an entertainment system. This set by Bowflex is everything you need in one itty bitty package. Adjust each weight from five to 52.5 lb. in 2.5 lb. increments without having to rely on countless weights. It even comes with a rack that tucks away into any corner.
Price on Amazon: $299 (regularly $718)
Suiting up for workouts makes as much sense as suiting up for battle. Under Armour’s soft-knit fabrics with mesh ventilation allow for maximum comfort and breathability when you’re breaking a sweat. It’s your secret to surviving leg day.
Price on Amazon: $12+
If you want to stay inspired, track every second of your progress. Fitbit monitors all your activity from steps walked to calories burned. Strapping it on not only reminds you to get moving, but stay moving week to week. Plus, it looks so cool you’ll never want to take it off. Best of all, most models are $50 off.
Price on Amazon: $99+
I don’t mean to beat a dead horse, but everyone including your nutritionist and grandma can’t say it enough: drink more water. And with Contigo at hand, staying hydrated will be a breeze. Autoseal technology ensures you never spill a drop. If you fill it with ice cold water, it will stay chilly for up to 28 hours. Finally, you’ll actually get excited about drinking your eight a day.
Price on Amazon: $11.99 (regularly $22)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 items you need to reinvent yourself this year
- 20 of the weirdest things you can give Amazon money for
- These Star Wars kettlebells will turn you into a regular Ben Swolo
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.