- Why Tumblr is totally obsessed with two characters from Stephen King’s ‘IT’ 2 Years Ago
- Game developer Chucklefish accused of whitewashing characters of color Monday 5:22 PM
- Apple TV’s ‘Hala’ is a silent explosion of a coming-of-age film Monday 5:20 PM
- This new video game apparently lets you play Jesus Monday 4:02 PM
- Golden toilet creator sells world’s most expensive banana—only for another artist to eat it Monday 3:24 PM
- This new Chinese video game lets players attack Hong Kong protesters Monday 3:05 PM
- These TikTok videos that recreate NPC interactions from Skyrim are honestly incredible Monday 2:40 PM
- John Legend defends pro-consent ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’ lyrics Monday 2:38 PM
- Video shows UC Berkeley student using racial slurs, making homophobic comments Monday 2:36 PM
- New video reveals Brother Nature instigated sandwich shop fight Monday 2:06 PM
- Lizzo’s thong dress breaks the internet Monday 1:25 PM
- Pixel Buds 2 or Apple AirPods 2: Which are right for you? Monday 1:09 PM
- It’s 2019: Make your holiday cards online, for free this year Monday 12:47 PM
- Fighting over the ‘Marriage Story’ fight scene becomes a meme Monday 12:41 PM
- ‘Trump is innocent!’: InfoWars correspondent interrupts impeachment hearing Monday 12:12 PM
Today’s Amazon deals have all you need to sculpt your body without having to leave the comforts of your home (or interacting with humans).
Stay hydrated, stay comfortable, lift big and track your progress with deals on the best fitness brands on the market. Plus, if you make it easier on yourself, you’ll actually stick to your fitness plans through December (for once).
There’s a reason most people don’t have full dumbbell sets in their homes: they take up as much space as an entertainment system. This set by Bowflex is everything you need in one itty bitty package. Adjust each weight from five to 52.5 lb. in 2.5 lb. increments without having to rely on countless weights. It even comes with a rack that tucks away into any corner.
Price on Amazon: $299 (regularly $718)
Suiting up for workouts makes as much sense as suiting up for battle. Under Armour’s soft-knit fabrics with mesh ventilation allow for maximum comfort and breathability when you’re breaking a sweat. It’s your secret to surviving leg day.
Price on Amazon: $12+
If you want to stay inspired, track every second of your progress. Fitbit monitors all your activity from steps walked to calories burned. Strapping it on not only reminds you to get moving, but stay moving week to week. Plus, it looks so cool you’ll never want to take it off. Best of all, most models are $50 off.
Price on Amazon: $99+
I don’t mean to beat a dead horse, but everyone including your nutritionist and grandma can’t say it enough: drink more water. And with Contigo at hand, staying hydrated will be a breeze. Autoseal technology ensures you never spill a drop. If you fill it with ice cold water, it will stay chilly for up to 28 hours. Finally, you’ll actually get excited about drinking your eight a day.
Price on Amazon: $11.99 (regularly $22)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 items you need to reinvent yourself this year
- 20 of the weirdest things you can give Amazon money for
- These Star Wars kettlebells will turn you into a regular Ben Swolo
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.