- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Real Valladolid Friday 10:44 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Arsenal Friday 10:28 PM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Crystal Palace Friday 10:05 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Norwich City Friday 8:55 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 Serie A season Friday 8:05 PM
- Tom Brady keeps supplying us with new meme material Friday 5:55 PM
- Emails reveal Facebook’s knowledge of Cambridge Analytica Friday 3:43 PM
- ‘Fast and Furious’ + ‘American Ninja Warrior’ = Netflix’s ‘Hyperdrive’ Friday 3:15 PM
- Trump jokes drop in Dow is because Seth Moulton dropped out of 2020 race Friday 3:13 PM
- What we learned when we visited Mr. B, America’s chonkiest cat Friday 1:46 PM
- Trump’s new plan to fight opioid overdose? This tweet Friday 1:06 PM
- Fitness influencer shamed for ‘sharing numbers’ in weight loss posts Friday 1:04 PM
- The VSCO Girl has always been here Friday 1:01 PM
- Tomi Lahren’s new ‘Freedom’ clothing line is made for meme mockery Friday 12:21 PM
- Taylor Swift’s ‘London Boy’ is a bop, but Brits don’t think her lyrics are accurate Friday 12:02 PM
If your New Year’s resolution is to become more active, Amazon heard your pleas for help. Today only, you can grab your choice of Fitbit for up to 25% off.
The one-day sale is valid on nearly all models of the beloved fitness tracker (including the latest release, the Ionic). So if you’re looking for a Fitbit that’s more simplistic than a full-blown smartwatch but more intelligent than a traditional pedometer, this sale has you covered. You can choose from the Alta, Alta HR, Blaze, Charge 2 and the Ionic series.
As one would imagine, each Fitbit model is slightly different from the others. So if you’re looking for a more basic model – something to track steps, calories burned, etc. – the Alta HR is your best bet. But if you want something waterproof that also functions as a personal trainer, the Ionic is what you need. And if you’re not looking for a fitness tracker at either end of the spectrum but rather something in between, the Charge 2 has you covered. Still not sure what model would fit your lifestyle the best? No worries! The Fitbit site offers a tracker comparison. You can compare the devices and tailor your selection to your needs.
Usually $129.95+, thanks to this darling Deal of the Day, prices begin at just $99.95+. So now you can track your workouts, sleep cycles and all other factors that ensue a healthier lifestyle with your wristwatch. Who knew sticking to your New Year’s resolution was a easy as a flick of the wrist?
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 items you need to reinvent yourself this year
- 10 water bottles that will inspire you to drink more water
- These Star Wars kettlebells will turn you into a regular Ben Swolo
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.