- Social media companies continue to fail to police fake behavior, study finds 3 Years Ago
- Despite changes, the YouTube 2019 Rewind video is still massively disliked 3 Years Ago
- ‘Home for Christmas’ brings a needed sharp edge to Christmas rom-com season 3 Years Ago
- Joe Biden seemingly called a voter ‘fat’—but his campaign denies it Today 9:30 AM
- The decade in internet scamming Today 9:00 AM
- Bernie Sanders unveils ‘high-speed internet for all’ plan Today 8:59 AM
- Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark’ scores with Christmas-themed ‘A Nasty Piece of Work’ Today 6:00 AM
- West Virginia corrections employees suspended after Nazi salute photo surfaces Thursday 8:02 PM
- Here are the 15 best Eddie Murphy movies available to stream Thursday 7:56 PM
- Ex-InfoWars video editor admits to making up Islamophobic stories Thursday 6:55 PM
- WhatsApp accounts deleted amid Kashmir internet blackout Thursday 6:21 PM
- Guy gets mocked for tattoo of Baby Yoda drinking White Claw Thursday 6:18 PM
- Spotify Wrapped has people asking just how much it knows about us Thursday 5:50 PM
- Instagram account allegedly asked for inappropriate photos of children Thursday 5:16 PM
- How to stream ‘Boys vs. Bears on Thursday Night Football Thursday 4:33 PM
Browncoats know that their beloved pioneer space drama was gone entirely too soon. It’s no surprise to them that Firefly gained cult status and even won an Emmy in 2003 for its visual effects, despite only airing 11 out of 14 episodes
In addition to the 14 episodes, the complete series set includes director’s commentary, behind-the-scenes looks, and interviews with Whedon and cast members about the making of the short-lived show.
For any fan who doesn’t already own the show, this is a great deal. Buy it here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 15 geeky dorm accessories to brighten your tiny room
- The Disney Infinity Marvel starter kit is 69 percent off today
- How to prepare for the NES Classic Edition pre-order
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.