- People are crying over these cats’ window-sill romance 10 Months Ago
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme is all about being comforted 10 Months Ago
- Parody video totally nails what men are like on Tinder 10 Months Ago
- Twitch star AriLove latest woman to be arbitrarily banned for ‘sexually suggestive’ attire 10 Months Ago
- Report: 5,000 Twitter bots pushed ‘Russiagate hoax’ after Mueller report Today 11:15 AM
- Google Trends show how differently Notre Dame and Sri Lanka are being mourned Today 10:50 AM
- Harvard centrists get relentlessly clowned for asking Bernie about socialism Today 10:38 AM
- Flex your knowledge of dank memes with What Do You Meme? card game Today 10:33 AM
- Facebook’s new general counsel helped craft the ‘Patriot Act’ Today 10:26 AM
- Get a free month of live TV streaming while this Philo deal lasts Today 10:11 AM
- Netflix announces teen lesbian rom-com Today 10:00 AM
- Which direwolves are left in ‘Game of Thrones’? Today 9:24 AM
- 15 Cards Against Humanity expansions that everyone should own Today 9:23 AM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ premiere brings no spoilers, but plenty of emotion Today 9:03 AM
- Kamala Harris calls on House to begin impeachment proceeding against Trump Today 8:46 AM
A touchscreen for all seasons.
Presented by Amazon
Amazon’s celebrated tablet family is an affordable way to stream. Unlike most tablets, you won’t have to mortgage the house just to get one.
Despite being a cheaper alternative to most tablets on the market, you don’t have to cut corners on performance. There’s a model to suit every multimedia need, from YouTube surfing to magazine reading, and yes, even gaming. The amount of savings just depends on how much (and how often) you’re using it.
Enjoy access to millions of TV shows, songs, Kindle eBooks, apps and games including Netflix, Facebook, HBO, Spotify, and countless others. You can even download movies to watch later when you’re away from a Wi-Fi signal.
The Amazon Fire Tablet sale is only available through June 16, so don’t sleep on it. Not sure which tablet to buy? We got you covered.
The best Amazon Fire Tablet to meet your needs
1) Fire 7
Good for: The basics
The seventh generation tablet is now thinner and lighter than ever before and with a longer battery life and improved display. It’s also adorable as heck. Even your measly iPad won’t be able to take the abuse this baby can take. It’s also powered by Alexa. Get instant answers to life’s questions, check the weather, and send messages to friends and family. It even connects to enabled Echo devices. Folks new to the whole tablet game can’t do better than this affordable starter.
2) Fire HD 8
Good for: Streamers and travelers
Fire HD 8 has the strength, durability, and portability of the Fire 7, but it’s far more powerful. With a vibrant eight-inch display, 1.5 GB of ram, and Dolby Audio, this does everything a great tablet does, only better. Stream videos and games in glorious HD at speeds 50% faster than Fire 7. Plus, it will run for up to 12 hours on a single charge, so it’s dependable on plane flights and waiting rooms. This model is for tech-savvy surfers who don’t mind spending a little more for a ton of hardware upgrades.
3) Fire HD 10
Good for: Roving multi-media fiends
Samsung Galaxy and iPad fans can head for the hills: there’s a new tablet in town, available at a fraction of the price of the big boys. The fat 10-inch screen makes the display almost as big as a small laptop screen. And because it’s got two times the ram of typical Fire tablets, movies, games, and virtually all media will stream lightning fast. Plus, the storage starts at 32 GB, which will let pop culture fiends amass a massive media library. Plus, it offers access to hands-free Alexa, which lets you command all your Amazon devices from your tablet. It’s the ideal machine for the perpetually online, who proudly refuse to never log off.
- Here’s how the Amazon Fire Stick works—and if it’s really worth it
- This $17 Fire TV accessory will save you the headache of endless buffering
- Amazon’s Fire TV Edition makes streaming in 4K easy
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. This post does not constitute our endorsement or review of the product. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.