- #DogsAgainstBrexit highlights the negative impact of Brexit on pets Monday 7:44 PM
- Congress investigating whether vaping manufacturers used social media bots Monday 6:34 PM
- Influencer accuses Lisa Frank of stealing apartment design, says that’s why she’s getting evicted (updated) Monday 6:12 PM
- Brits are sharing their ‘awfully British Amazon reviews’ on Twitter Monday 4:08 PM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Panama in Concacaf Nations League play Monday 3:38 PM
- How to stream U.S. vs. Canada in the Concacaf Nations League tournament Monday 3:21 PM
- Fortnite’s black hole launches conspiracy theories and memes Monday 3:19 PM
- WeWork pulls phone booths over formaldehyde concerns Monday 3:06 PM
- Mark Zuckerberg is reportedly having private meetings with prominent conservatives Monday 3:03 PM
- Firework is a social video app with a literal twist Monday 2:46 PM
- Pro-Trump meme comedian Carpe Donktum suspended by Twitter (updated) Monday 1:35 PM
- Here are all of the Disney+ titles available to stream at launch Monday 12:52 PM
- Rumor: Apple to release $399 iPhone SE follow-up next year Monday 12:44 PM
- Sulli, K-pop star who spoke against cyberbullying, dead at 25 Monday 12:37 PM
- The latest front in Turkey’s digital war against the Kurds? Google reviews Monday 12:19 PM
Keep away pesky plumbers and display your amiibo in style with a fire bar straight out of Bowser’s castle. The Mario Fire Bar display combines modern amiibo collecting with the aesthetic of gaming’s golden era.
It’s just like the hazards that try and prevent you from saving the princess! This Fire Bar Display turns and burns everything in its path. Best of all, these fire bars may be 3D, but their 8-bit design harkens to Mario’s NES days. Just pop on your favorite amiibo, wind it up, play some ominous music and watch it spin.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Smash Bros. Ultimate Essentials to Make You King Of The Ring
- The best Lego video games you need to play
- This is the Nintendo Switch Gamecube controller of your dreams
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.