- New bill wants tech companies to tell you how much your data is worth 2 Years Ago
- AOC has the best response to Steve King’s ‘concentration camp’ criticism 2 Years Ago
- Did Jake Paul and Tana Mongeau just get engaged? Today 9:26 AM
- Leaked documents reveal all the ‘red flags’ about Trump officials Today 9:02 AM
- Elon Musk, who wants to colonize space, thought the moon was Mars Today 8:56 AM
- How to watch ‘Legion’ for free Today 8:46 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Bolívar’ reduces hero’s tale to irredeemable melodrama Today 8:18 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Spain at the World Cup for free Today 7:55 AM
- How to watch ‘The Hills: New Beginnings’ for free Today 7:40 AM
- Inside the pornographic video game that took Kickstarter by storm Today 7:00 AM
- Why everyone wants to debate AOC, and no one wants to debate Ilhan Omar Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Trvl Channel online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Are we going to get a ‘Community’ movie on Netflix? Sunday 2:46 PM
- Kmitting social network bans all posts supporting Trump and his administration Sunday 2:07 PM
- YouTube is testing hiding its comments section Sunday 1:23 PM
Go on a great adventure now that Final Fantasy XV is 33 percent off
Maybe you’ll come up with a new recipe.
Despite its imperfections, we loved Final Fantasy XV when it finally came out last year after having waited for it for the better part of a decade.
If you haven’t gotten around to exploring its fantastical worlds, you may be tempted now that the price has dropped. Amazon’s selling both Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions for $39.99, which is 33 percent of the game’s $59.99 launch price.
Square Enix is hard at work on new content for the game as we speak, with a new patch coming on March 28 that will modify the much-hated 13th chapter. If you haven’t played yet, don’t miss out — it’s the first time a Final Fantasy has been truly good in a very, very long time.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This hardcover Super Famicom book is a gamer’s dream tome
- 5 video games worth buying with your gift cards
- This Space Invaders backpack is almost as cool as your high score
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.