- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
- Blue Bell ice cream licker pleads guilty Friday 2:54 PM
- 7 fortune-telling sites for when you’re bored Friday 2:21 PM
- Governor bans sex puns on free condom wrappers Friday 2:16 PM
- Is Justin Bieber’s ‘Yummy’ video secretly about Pizzagate? Friday 1:01 PM
- Woah Vicky rips out her hair in botched cultural appropriation attempt Friday 12:30 PM
- Here’s an exclusive look at ‘Weathering With You’ Friday 11:57 AM
- TikTok dudes are dipping their balls in soy sauce for ‘science’ Friday 11:49 AM
- Pete Buttigieg’s denial of fixing bread prices becomes its own meme Friday 11:10 AM
- Houston Astros get torched with buzzer memes after new revelation Friday 10:41 AM
- Teens are eating cereal out of each other’s mouths for clout Friday 10:34 AM
With the release of Final Fantasy XV just months away, you may need something to keep you busy in the meantime. One solution may be to pick up an ultra-cheap copy of Final Fantasy VIX and explore its lush worlds to kill time.
Originally released in 2010, Final Fantasy XIV is now downloadable for PC, and it’s on sale for just $14.99 (not so shabby since it’s original retail price was $59.99). And there’s still so much to do!
This version contains both A Realm Reborn and Heavensward expansions, and was designed for solo play to be just as enjoyable as multiplayer, so you can hop into the world of Eorzea and have fun whenever you like.
The PlayStation 4 and Apple versions of the game are still full-price, so this deal is just for PC owners running Windows 7 or 8. Final Fantasy XIV still has an active community, and there’s a handy beginners’ guide on the official site as well.
In other words, the only thing standing between you and a chocobo ride is a measly $15. Buy it here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 14 coffee mugs to help fuel your caffeine obsession
- This $10 tube will keep your glasses from slipping down your nose
- Make the best haunted house on the block with these digital decorations
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.