- Twitter lifts ‘permanent’ suspension of activist Barrett Brown Monday 5:52 PM
- Billie Eilish fans fend off objectifying comments on tank top photo Monday 5:32 PM
- Groom’s mother sabotages wedding by tricking guests into wearing jorts and hoodies Monday 4:39 PM
- No one believes Bill de Blasio’s son sent him these debate prep texts Monday 3:26 PM
- Meek Mill, Jay-Z to release ‘Free Meek’ documentary on Amazon Prime Monday 3:20 PM
- 3 ways to secure your Nest cameras Monday 3:15 PM
- This Pokémon generator site is creating hilarious monsters Monday 2:48 PM
- MrBeast impersonator tricks kid into destroying his XBox Monday 12:50 PM
- This mom has the perfect nickname for her nonbinary kid Monday 12:25 PM
- Netflix tests pop-out player that will allow viewers to multitask Monday 11:44 AM
- Man allowed to sue media publishers over readers’ Facebook comments Monday 11:42 AM
- Republicans slammed for joke about ‘heavily armed militia’ at Oregon statehouse Monday 11:30 AM
- New bill wants tech companies to tell you how much your data is worth Monday 10:53 AM
- AOC has the best response to Steve King’s ‘concentration camp’ criticism Monday 10:19 AM
- Did Jake Paul and Tana Mongeau just get engaged? Monday 9:26 AM
Might as well play this while you wait for Final Fantasy XV to come out.
With the release of Final Fantasy XV just months away, you may need something to keep you busy in the meantime. One solution may be to pick up an ultra-cheap copy of Final Fantasy VIX and explore its lush worlds to kill time.
Originally released in 2010, Final Fantasy XIV is now downloadable for PC, and it’s on sale for just $14.99 (not so shabby since it’s original retail price was $59.99). And there’s still so much to do!
This version contains both A Realm Reborn and Heavensward expansions, and was designed for solo play to be just as enjoyable as multiplayer, so you can hop into the world of Eorzea and have fun whenever you like.
The PlayStation 4 and Apple versions of the game are still full-price, so this deal is just for PC owners running Windows 7 or 8. Final Fantasy XIV still has an active community, and there’s a handy beginners’ guide on the official site as well.
In other words, the only thing standing between you and a chocobo ride is a measly $15. Buy it here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 14 coffee mugs to help fuel your caffeine obsession
- This $10 tube will keep your glasses from slipping down your nose
- Make the best haunted house on the block with these digital decorations
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.