- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
- Blue Bell ice cream licker pleads guilty Friday 2:54 PM
- 7 fortune-telling sites for when you’re bored Friday 2:21 PM
- Governor bans sex puns on free condom wrappers Friday 2:16 PM
- Is Justin Bieber’s ‘Yummy’ video secretly about Pizzagate? Friday 1:01 PM
- Woah Vicky rips out her hair in botched cultural appropriation attempt Friday 12:30 PM
- Here’s an exclusive look at ‘Weathering With You’ Friday 11:57 AM
- TikTok dudes are dipping their balls in soy sauce for ‘science’ Friday 11:49 AM
- Pete Buttigieg’s denial of fixing bread prices becomes its own meme Friday 11:10 AM
- Houston Astros get torched with buzzer memes after new revelation Friday 10:41 AM
- Teens are eating cereal out of each other’s mouths for clout Friday 10:34 AM
These Final Fantasy 30th anniversary plush are perfect for celebrating three decades of awesome and legendary RPG adventures.
No Final Fantasy party is complete without magical Moogles and charming Chocobos. Heck, they’re as iconic to the series as Cloud Strife or Black Mage. It’s only natural for these beasts to be made into plush to ring in Final Fantasy‘s 30th birthday.
Each plush comes with ready to party accessories. Moogle comes with a mage cap and matching pink suit. It’s even clutching a tasty looking birthday cake. If Chocobos are more your speed, this one is easily the fiercest one you’ve ever seen. It’s wearing Warrior of Light armor, practically ready to ride into battle. All accessories slide on and off. You know, so they don’t look out of place once the holiday is over.
These Final Fantasy 30th anniversary plush are available on ThinkGeek for $29.99 each.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 22 geeky gifts that every type of fandom will love
- 20 thoughtful gifts that will make someone’s life easier
- This hot chocolate maker puts any coffee shop’s holiday drinks to shame
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.