- The trailer for the final episodes of ‘Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt’ is here Today 1:52 AM
- Guy gets roasted for throwing razor in the toilet to protest Gillette Wednesday 9:23 PM
- Experts warn of uptick in ‘Ryuk’ ransomware after hackers net $3.7 million Wednesday 7:03 PM
- Video game composer boycotts Gillette after anti-toxic masculinity ad Wednesday 6:05 PM
- Steve Carell sitcom ‘Space Force’ heading to Netflix Wednesday 5:30 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘run train’ phrase becomes conservative sex controversy Wednesday 5:25 PM
- ‘Into’ is a reminder that queer businesses can be hurt by straight leaders Wednesday 5:13 PM
- TSA agents are the latest tool in the government shutdown meme war Wednesday 4:22 PM
- YouTube still hosting bestiality images year after crackdown pledge Wednesday 4:13 PM
- YouTuber quits fight after Darth Vader fan film claimed by Disney Wednesday 3:26 PM
- Millions of Fortnite accounts exposed via Epic Games website exploit Wednesday 2:26 PM
- A man found a camera in his Airbnb and the company didn’t seem to care Wednesday 2:00 PM
- A redditor planted an Easter egg in Hulu’s Fyre Fest doc Wednesday 1:51 PM
- This new revelation about Woody from ‘Toy Story’ will blow your mind Wednesday 1:35 PM
- Dave Rubin fails to delete Patreon on livestream to delete Patreon Wednesday 1:14 PM
Hard water? Hard pass.
If the thought of absorbing contaminants through your skin freaks you out, you should probably consider adding the VivaSpring Filtered Shower Head to your shower routine.
Here’s the deal: water pollution is a real thing. And contaminants like chlorine, lead, mercury and copper can be absorbed through your skin or inhaled through steam. Yikes! Luckily, this shower head filters those impurities out using an FF-15 filter. That means you’re getting the cleanest water you can and protecting yourself from stuff that sucks.
Clean water means you’ll have smoother skin and stronger hair, and your tub will have less scale, algae, fungi and bacteria. Plus, you don’t have to sacrifice style for healthier water. This filter looks as good as it works. It’s a win-win- if you ask us.
Give a hard pass to hard water and get this VivaSpring Filtered Shower Head for $23.99 from the Daily Dot store — reduced from $34.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Protect your precious electronics with this adorable surge protector
- 12 bedding sets that just look expensive (but aren’t!)
- Keep your sink drain clean with this genius gadget
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.