- Your Asus computer might have a secret backdoor 1 Year Ago
- Trump is already fundraising off the Mueller report—even though no one’s seen it 1 Year Ago
- Michael Avenatti charged with trying to extort $20 million from Nike 1 Year Ago
- Logan Paul says being a YouTuber is ‘wack’ Today 12:14 PM
- James Comey posts from a forest in wake of Mueller report Today 10:35 AM
- These are the only online dating sites worth your time Today 10:29 AM
- Jameela Jamil sparks conversation about women having to make the ‘boyfriend excuse’ Today 10:23 AM
- Trump-Russia conspiracy theorists think they’ve found secrets in the Mueller report Today 9:32 AM
- Report: YouTube is done competing with Netflix, Amazon Today 9:27 AM
- Netflix drama ‘Coisa Mais Linda’ explores Bossa Nova clubs and women’s rights in Brazil Today 8:08 AM
- The best ‘Game of Thrones’ memes to get you pumped for season 8 Today 7:30 AM
- Amazon Echo Show (2nd Gen) vs Google Home Hub: Which is better? Today 7:00 AM
- Solange sings along to Ariana Grande on Instagram Stories—and fans are obsessed Today 6:37 AM
- How to stream the entire ’30 For 30′ series for free Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! My happiest Facebook Memories are making me miserable Today 6:30 AM
Hard water? Hard pass.
If the thought of absorbing contaminants through your skin freaks you out, you should probably consider adding the VivaSpring Filtered Shower Head to your shower routine.
Here’s the deal: water pollution is a real thing. And contaminants like chlorine, lead, mercury and copper can be absorbed through your skin or inhaled through steam. Yikes! Luckily, this shower head filters those impurities out using an FF-15 filter. That means you’re getting the cleanest water you can and protecting yourself from stuff that sucks.
Clean water means you’ll have smoother skin and stronger hair, and your tub will have less scale, algae, fungi and bacteria. Plus, you don’t have to sacrifice style for healthier water. This filter looks as good as it works. It’s a win-win- if you ask us.
Give a hard pass to hard water and get this VivaSpring Filtered Shower Head for $23.99 from the Daily Dot store — reduced from $34.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Protect your precious electronics with this adorable surge protector
- 12 bedding sets that just look expensive (but aren’t!)
- Keep your sink drain clean with this genius gadget
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.