- Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server 1 Year Ago
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Today 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Today 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Today 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
- O.J. Simpson just joined Twitter in the most bizarre fashion Saturday 1:20 PM
- Prominent phone-hacking firm says it can unlock any iPhone for law enforcement Saturday 12:39 PM
- Hundreds of police officers belong to extremist Facebook groups, investigation finds Saturday 9:31 AM
- How to watch Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz online Saturday 8:00 AM
Hard water? Hard pass.
If the thought of absorbing contaminants through your skin freaks you out, you should probably consider adding the VivaSpring Filtered Shower Head to your shower routine.
Here’s the deal: water pollution is a real thing. And contaminants like chlorine, lead, mercury and copper can be absorbed through your skin or inhaled through steam. Yikes! Luckily, this shower head filters those impurities out using an FF-15 filter. That means you’re getting the cleanest water you can and protecting yourself from stuff that sucks.
Clean water means you’ll have smoother skin and stronger hair, and your tub will have less scale, algae, fungi and bacteria. Plus, you don’t have to sacrifice style for healthier water. This filter looks as good as it works. It’s a win-win- if you ask us.
Give a hard pass to hard water and get this VivaSpring Filtered Shower Head for $23.99 from the Daily Dot store — reduced from $34.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Protect your precious electronics with this adorable surge protector
- 12 bedding sets that just look expensive (but aren’t!)
- Keep your sink drain clean with this genius gadget
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.