- Midge flaunts the worst side of herself in ‘Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ season 3 2 Years Ago
- Social media companies continue to fail to police fake behavior, study finds Today 10:44 AM
- Despite changes, the YouTube 2019 Rewind video is still massively disliked Today 10:11 AM
- ‘Home for Christmas’ brings a needed sharp edge to Christmas rom-com season Today 10:07 AM
- Joe Biden seemingly called a voter ‘fat’—but his campaign denies it Today 9:30 AM
- The decade in internet scamming Today 9:00 AM
- Bernie Sanders unveils ‘high-speed internet for all’ plan Today 8:59 AM
- Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark’ scores with Christmas-themed ‘A Nasty Piece of Work’ Today 6:00 AM
- West Virginia corrections employees suspended after Nazi salute photo surfaces Thursday 8:02 PM
- Here are the 15 best Eddie Murphy movies available to stream Thursday 7:56 PM
- Ex-InfoWars video editor admits to making up Islamophobic stories Thursday 6:55 PM
- WhatsApp accounts deleted amid Kashmir internet blackout Thursday 6:21 PM
- Guy gets mocked for tattoo of Baby Yoda drinking White Claw Thursday 6:18 PM
- Spotify Wrapped has people asking just how much it knows about us Thursday 5:50 PM
- Instagram account allegedly asked for inappropriate photos of children Thursday 5:16 PM
Eager to fidget but tired of spinning? These fidget toys will make you forget all about your favorite spinner as you relieve stress and anxiety.
A pile of multi-sized balls stacks magnetically to form infinite forms and structures. Make complex creations or simply fidget with the pile and let them spill over the magnetic base.
Price on Amazon: $9.99
What looks like a simple water balloon magically turns into a serving of grapes once it’s given a squeeze. Comes in purple and green.
Price on Amazon: $6.99
This beautiful orb sports 11 different color balls jumbled together. Using focus and a little gumption, fidget balls around to their proper place. Beats an old fashioned cube any day!
Price on Amazon: $6.98
Fidget with a video game without plugging in a cord. This toy comes complete with four buttons, a clickable control stick and a dial that spins. Perfect for button mash withdrawals.
Price on Amazon: $12.49
The cube isn’t kidding when it says it’s infinite. Each piece rolls over to make smaller squares, rectangles and stuff that look like Tetris shapes. Like all the best fidget toys, this works with just one hand, and fits perfectly in your pocket.
Price on Amazon: $9.99
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Keep your inner ninja amused with this shuriken fidget spinner
- The Proto Man Buster replica can be yours for a mega discount
- These geeky fidget toy bundles are perfect for your restless moments
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.