- Lizzo’s thong dress breaks the internet 2 Years Ago
- Pixel Buds 2 or Apple AirPods 2: Which are right for you? 2 Years Ago
- It’s 2019: Make your holiday cards online, for free this year 2 Years Ago
- Fighting over the ‘Marriage Story’ fight scene becomes a meme 2 Years Ago
- ‘Trump is innocent!’: InfoWars correspondent interrupts impeachment hearing Today 12:12 PM
- Video shows runner smacking reporter’s butt on live TV Today 11:46 AM
- 27 senators call on Trump to fire Stephen Miller Today 11:13 AM
- Conservatives are fighting over whether porn is OK Today 10:39 AM
- The best in tech gifts for women this year Today 10:39 AM
- Why do the Golden Globes keep sidelining women filmmakers? Today 10:37 AM
- Netflix dominates with 34 Golden Globe nominations across TV and film Today 10:27 AM
- Ethan Klein has declared war on K-pop—and K-pop fans Today 10:22 AM
- People are not happy with Steve Harvey’s cartel comment to Miss Colombia Today 10:21 AM
- The decade conspiracy theories overtook the truth Today 9:14 AM
- Marianne Williamson duped into believing Trump pardoned Charles Manson Today 8:55 AM
Whether you’re just bored or have good old fashioned ADD, fidget toys are a handy distraction. Either way, these Fidget Toy Bundles are a perfect thing to have for your 9 to 5.
One of these fidget toys looks mysteriously like a vintage video game controller (Nintendo lovers, represent!). There are eight different fidget functions in this little toy, enough to soothe even the most overactive mind.
Other bundles include 2 LED fidget spinners, 2 bat fidget spinners that strongly resemble the tools of a certain caped crusader, and 2 metallic wheel spinners.
Ease your stress and increase your concentration. Also, enjoy the throwback to simpler days while you’re at it. Get any of these Fidget Toy Bundles for $23.99 from the Daily Dot Store.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- If you love red wine, this bottle is about to become your new bestie
- Sonos is having a rare sale on select home audio
- Wake up before your first cup of coffee with this caffeinated soap
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.