- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post 1 Year Ago
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Today 11:46 AM
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie delayed to 2020 to fix his look Today 11:39 AM
- ‘Swamp Thing’ gets off to a promising start, but can it tell a convincing love story? Today 11:34 AM
- ‘Falling on deaf ears’: ‘Queer Eye’ star sparks conversation about ableist idioms Today 11:15 AM
- Parents are spending thousands on YouTube camps that teach kids how to be famous Today 10:43 AM
- In season 2 of ‘She’s Gotta Have It,’ Spike Lee remains unapologetically himself Today 10:36 AM
- Trump selling Pride shirts is a grotesque insult to the LGBTQ community Today 10:27 AM
- Logan Paul is being mocked for pulling out of slapping competition Today 9:57 AM
- 47 House Democrats sign criticized net neutrality working group letter Today 9:17 AM
- How ‘and I oop’ became the perfect reaction meme for shocking developments Today 8:47 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Perfection’ is a totally unhinged, WTF horror film Today 8:00 AM
- ‘After Maria’ looks at the long road to recovery after Hurricane Maria Today 7:30 AM
- ‘Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic’ movie is reportedly in the works Today 7:04 AM
- Why do conservatives hate Ocasio-Cortez’s community garden? Today 6:30 AM
This $15 toy is like a fidget spinner on steroids
Click, roll, glide and slide.
Only during these dark times would “fidgeting” take on a whole new meaning and become a huge office craze. For the folks who can’t get their fingers off those things, there’s this: meet the Fiddle Stick. It’s basically like a fidget spinner on steroids.
Most fidget spinners are a one-trick pony. The Fiddle Stick, however, takes things to an entirely new level by offering nine different fidget features. There’s the soft swivel joystick, the loop, the dot matrix, the rollerball, clicky buttons, a light switch, a smooth slider, and cogs — it’s basically a playground for twitchy hands.
You can even make it more exciting with the LED fidget spinner attachment. And for any office grump rolling their eyes at your (totally functional) adult playtime, keep in mind that fidget toys are actually proven to increase your cognitive function.
Be the envy of all your fidget spinner-using friends. Grab the Fiddle Stick for just $14.99 from the Daily Dot store, reduced from the original price of $20.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here are the top 5 cameras you can get for under $500
- 9 things you need for your first Dungeons & Dragons game
- This water bottle helps filter water no matter where you are
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.