- ‘Crip Camp’ shows how a radical summer camp was monumental to the disability rights movement 2 Years Ago
- How to live stream the 2020 Grammy Awards Today 7:00 AM
- Technology created deepfakes—does it have a way to stop them, too? Today 6:30 AM
- SESTA-FOSTA is ‘detrimental’ to sex workers’ safety, study confirms Today 6:00 AM
- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
- The best upcoming video games to look out for in February 2020 Saturday 5:23 PM
- TikTok teens use AirPods and Google Translate to secretly talk in class Saturday 4:32 PM
- Video shows corpses of coronavirus victims lying in China hospital Saturday 3:44 PM
- Kid meets Slipknot after drumming video goes viral Saturday 2:30 PM
- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks Saturday 1:46 PM
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Saturday 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Saturday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ takes its characters on a fantasy adventure to Hell in season 3 Saturday 11:37 AM
- Woman no longer in sorority, school after racist MLK post Saturday 10:45 AM
Only during these dark times would “fidgeting” take on a whole new meaning and become a huge office craze. For the folks who can’t get their fingers off those things, there’s this: meet the Fiddle Stick. It’s basically like a fidget spinner on steroids.
Most fidget spinners are a one-trick pony. The Fiddle Stick, however, takes things to an entirely new level by offering nine different fidget features. There’s the soft swivel joystick, the loop, the dot matrix, the rollerball, clicky buttons, a light switch, a smooth slider, and cogs — it’s basically a playground for twitchy hands.
You can even make it more exciting with the LED fidget spinner attachment. And for any office grump rolling their eyes at your (totally functional) adult playtime, keep in mind that fidget toys are actually proven to increase your cognitive function.
Be the envy of all your fidget spinner-using friends. Grab the Fiddle Stick for just $14.99 from the Daily Dot store, reduced from the original price of $20.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here are the top 5 cameras you can get for under $500
- 9 things you need for your first Dungeons & Dragons game
- This water bottle helps filter water no matter where you are
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.