- Bernie Sanders proposes sweeping plan to combat climate change 1 Year Ago
- Is ‘Save Spider-Man from Sony’ fueled by pro-Disney bots? 1 Year Ago
- ‘Jawline’ takes a stunning look at influencers and the social media gold rush Today 7:00 AM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in September 2019 Today 6:58 AM
- The biggest conspiracy theories around Area 51 Today 6:30 AM
- How to listen to YouTube music in the background on your phone Today 6:00 AM
- Lyft received a whopping 7 sexual assault lawsuits in a day Wednesday 10:00 PM
- High school reopens investigation into Nazi salute video after other racist videos emerge Wednesday 7:14 PM
- Facebook content moderators continue to suffer from brutal working conditions Wednesday 5:58 PM
- #RIPReese: Man bullied for relationship with trans woman dies by suicide Wednesday 4:46 PM
- Redaction error reveals ICE is paying Palantir $49 million Wednesday 4:25 PM
- People are using social media to raise awareness about the Amazon fires Wednesday 4:24 PM
- How to watch ‘Detective Pikachu’ right now Wednesday 3:56 PM
- Walmart is suing Tesla over fires at stores with solar panels Wednesday 3:44 PM
- Jeremy Renner asks nicely for Sony to let Spider-Man back in the MCU Wednesday 2:51 PM
Only during these dark times would “fidgeting” take on a whole new meaning and become a huge office craze. For the folks who can’t get their fingers off those things, there’s this: meet the Fiddle Stick. It’s basically like a fidget spinner on steroids.
Most fidget spinners are a one-trick pony. The Fiddle Stick, however, takes things to an entirely new level by offering nine different fidget features. There’s the soft swivel joystick, the loop, the dot matrix, the rollerball, clicky buttons, a light switch, a smooth slider, and cogs — it’s basically a playground for twitchy hands.
You can even make it more exciting with the LED fidget spinner attachment. And for any office grump rolling their eyes at your (totally functional) adult playtime, keep in mind that fidget toys are actually proven to increase your cognitive function.
Be the envy of all your fidget spinner-using friends. Grab the Fiddle Stick for just $14.99 from the Daily Dot store, reduced from the original price of $20.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here are the top 5 cameras you can get for under $500
- 9 things you need for your first Dungeons & Dragons game
- This water bottle helps filter water no matter where you are
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.