- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors 3 Years Ago
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ 3 Years Ago
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix 3 Years Ago
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives Today 2:54 PM
- Netflix ‘Living With Yourself’ trailer offers a double dose of Paul Rudd Today 2:07 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 UEFA Champions League Today 2:04 PM
- Caitlyn Jenner ridiculed with transphobic jokes during Alec Baldwin roast Today 1:27 PM
- Brad Pitt confronts his daddy issues in the sci-fi epic ‘Ad Astra’ Today 1:20 PM
- People are stanning Elizabeth Warren’s respect for a train’s quiet car Today 1:16 PM
- Far-right mobs attacked queer kids after first Pride in Ukraine city Today 1:13 PM
- Influencer who photoshopped clouds into photos is partnering with the editing app Today 12:34 PM
- Lupita Nyong’o and Danai Gurira team up for ‘Americanah’ Today 12:29 PM
- Video shows cop mocking Black ninth-grader who was detained at bus stop Today 12:27 PM
- Has Trump reversed course on fighting a war for the Saudis? Today 12:20 PM
- These iOS 13 features will have you racing to update your iPhone on Sept. 19 Today 12:05 PM
If you’re the type of gamer that likes the opportunity to be scared witless while you play a first person shooter, boy, have we got a deal for you today.
The now-legendary FPS F.E.A.R. first debuted in 2005, meeting with both glowing reviews and terrified gamers who dared to push through its challenges. Today, all the three games plus the DLC can be yours for a mere $4.99.
Sadly, the deal is for Windows only, but if you happen to have a PC this is a remarkably cheap way to relive some of the greatest horror shooter moments of all time. Valued at $54.99, you can download this bundle immediately as well. We recommend you turn down your lights and put on your headphones for the full effect if you’ve never played before.
Also, you might want to wear a diaper.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This hardcover Super Famicom book is a gamer’s dream tome
- 5 video games worth buying with your gift cards
- This Space Invaders backpack is almost as cool as your high score
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.