- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
- Why Britons are tweeting ‘Little England’ in wake of the U.K. election Friday 3:22 PM
- Net neutrality advocates ask for rehearing on federal court decision Friday 2:29 PM
- Americans are sharing their #PrivateHealthLIFEhacks to help Brits Friday 2:28 PM
- Warren, Sanders, Yang pledge to skip next week’s debate over union dispute Friday 2:12 PM
- How to watch tonight’s Nets vs. Raptors matchup on NBA TV Friday 2:00 PM
- Alt-right comedian Owen Benjamin banned from Instagram over anti-Semitic memes Friday 1:55 PM
- TikTok teens are procrastinating with #FinalsWeek Friday 1:46 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ takes on a prison break in episode 6 Friday 1:30 PM
- Nick Cannon vs. Eminem battle expected to escalate after ‘off-limits’ daughter diss Friday 12:50 PM
- Laura Loomer vehemently denies being author of new Laura Loomer-themed action novel Friday 12:30 PM
- PewDiePie’s poop-inspired game gets banned by Apple Friday 11:29 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ showrunners to adapt ‘Lovecraft’ graphic novel to screen Friday 11:00 AM
- The 50 memes that defined the decade Friday 10:45 AM
- Venmo users are getting harassed with fraudulent payment requests Friday 10:38 AM
Presented by Fandango
Sure, it’s better to give than to receive, but who says you can’t do both at the same time?
Fandango is running a special that will have you stocking up on movie gift cards. When you spend $75+ on a Fandango gift card, the online ticket seller will throw in a free movie ticket. Give the film buff in your life exactly what they want, while cashing in on a little treat for yourself too.
Plus, if you spend $100 or more, you’ll also be entered in a weekly drawing to win free movies for a year. Talk about a gift that keeps on giving. Just use promo code HOLIDAY4U at checkout to take advantage of either deal. Both are running through December 26.
Want to personalize your gift card? Choose from 28 designs, from a festive background to some of this year’s blockbuster hits. If you’re feeling particularly creative, you can even upload your own design. Use a selfie of you and your friend to solidify your BFF status. Whichever card you choose, will make for a perfect Hollywood ending to the holiday.
With huge hits like Coco, Thor: Ragnarok, and Star Wars: The Last Jedi screening nationwide, there are plenty of reasons to treat a loved one to a night at the movies. Nothing says “Happy Holidays” like watching Kylo Ren slice and dice on the big screen.
If you want to add a little more fun to your gift presentation, Fandango FanShop is also running a sale on Funko Pop! figures. Buy two figures, and get a third free. They make for great gift toppers. The Funko deal runs through December 22 on select figures while supplies last. Just enter the code FUNKOB2G1 at checkout.
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. This post does not constitute our endorsement or review of the product. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more..
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.