- UPS deletes tweet about shredding letters to North Pole after huge backlash 1 Year Ago
- Viral petition leads to revised Holland Tunnel Christmas decor 1 Year Ago
- Paul Ryan’s self-serving farewell tour is the bane of the internet right now 1 Year Ago
- ‘Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ renewed for seasons 3 and 4 1 Year Ago
- Former NASA engineer dupes package thieves into opening this epic glitter bomb Today 10:54 AM
- Trump officials withheld abortion from raped migrant teen Today 10:21 AM
- Your favorite Twitter memes could be hiding malware Today 9:47 AM
- This ‘Sailor Moon’ game brings us back to the ’90s in the best way Today 9:36 AM
- Teacher who said holidays are ‘difficult’ gets heartwarming surprise from students Today 9:14 AM
- Fox News blames ‘weaponized’ social media for Tucker Carlson backlash Today 9:09 AM
- Report: Black women receive way more abusive tweets than white women Today 8:34 AM
- Roger Stone to publicly apologize for spreading lies on InfoWars Today 8:13 AM
- Netflix true crime series ‘The Innocent Man’ is a missed opportunity Today 7:31 AM
- What can we learn from Ivanka Trump’s private email server? Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch National Geographic online for free Today 7:30 AM
Fallout Operation turns you into a post-apocalyptic surgeon
Vault Boy needs your help!
Unfortunately, not all Vault-Tec vaults come with surgeons. No matter, Fallout Operation makes a makeshift doctor out of us all!
Before braving the dusty landscape, practice medical procedures on a friend. Our precious Vault Boy is suffering from many post-apocalyptic diseases that need serious attention. Using nothing but a rusty pair of tweezers, remove 12 items and ailments from his body like Dogmeat Breath, “Adam” Bomb and even a spare StimPack. Avoid touching the sensitive parts, or you get a serious shock from the RADS meter. And you don’t want to give Vault Boy radiation poisoning, do you?
And like any good doctor, expect to be paid for your excellent service in the form of bottle caps. Practice on Vault Boy before venturing out into the great, dangerous unknown.
Fallout Operation is on sale through Amazon for $27.35 (regularly $34.95).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This is the Nintendo Switch Gamecube controller of your dreams
- This Super Mario Wreath powers up your life with holiday flair
- Pornhub just released a very raunchy card game with Cyanide & Happiness
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.