- How to watch the New Mexico Bowl online for free 11 Months Ago
- How to watch the Celebration Bowl online for free 11 Months Ago
- How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs. Werder Bremen online for free Today 3:00 AM
- Report: DACA recipients increasingly being denied federal housing loans Friday 3:54 PM
- Chris Christie is finally getting praise—for turning down Donald Trump Friday 3:39 PM
- Net neutrality died last year. But the fight’s just begun Friday 1:18 PM
- Kim Kierkegaardashian creator says popular Twitter account ‘speaks to the duality in all of us’ Friday 1:02 PM
- Facebook admits that 6.8 million users’ private photos were exposed Friday 12:55 PM
- YouTube reviewer heads to homeless shelter to critique the food Friday 12:46 PM
- Viral video shows Brooklyn woman’s racist tirade and violent attack Friday 12:38 PM
- 7-year-old migrant girl dies in Border Patrol custody Friday 11:31 AM
- People are losing it after hearing the end of Ariana Grande’s new song ‘Imagine’ Friday 11:28 AM
- Failed Green party candidate was secretly behind this popular QAnon account Friday 11:05 AM
- Dude gets dunked on for claiming Keira Knightley’s ‘six pack’ makes her trans Friday 10:52 AM
- A theoretical tax on Bud Light has infuriated conservatives Friday 10:10 AM
ALIENS EXIST, PEOPLE.
Fallout 4 is more than just a simple video game, it’s more of a … thinkpiece. It forces you to ask yourself questions you may not have thought of before. Like how you would feel if you were the Sole Survivor and suddenly defrosted and emerged from the Vault one day. Or what would happen if Earth was paid a well overdue visit from extraterrestrial lifeforms.
In other words, you’d know that if there ever were an invasion of the Zetans, that running won’t do you any good. They start shooting at you once they’ve made contact so you better have more than a few mini nukes ready. Well, that’s only if you’re trying to survive, anyway.
But, lucky for you, this Zetan puzzle is inanimate. Meaning you can piece together your very own alien life form without simultaneously piecing together your own destruction. It’s the best of both worlds! Plus, once you’re done you can frame it and set it out for display. Who knows, maybe it’ll deter other unknown species from setting up camp on Earth.
The Invasion of the Zetans 550-piece puzzle is on sale through ThinkGeek for 80% off. Making the grand total only $2 … now that’s a steal.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Save a bunch of paper with GameStop’s sale on digital downloads
- 5 works of art you should watch to prep for award season
- If you hurry you can grab the official Jumanji board game while it’s over 30% off
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.