- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Saturday 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Saturday 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
Based on the 2016 presidential campaign, this game is harder than you think.
In the digital age, fake news and “alternative facts” are spreading like wildfire. Deciphering what’s real versus what’s not has become a huge problem. Which can make for some embarrassing social media posts!
This fake news game takes advantage of that trend. Fake News/Real News is a fun, fast-paced card game that uses real quotes from campaign and administration members. It also uses entirely fabricated quotes to trip up players.
Each player is dealt cabinet member cards and a fake news card. Then, players take turns reading the statements off of the quote cards and deciding which quotes are real or fake. The first player to get 11 points wins. If you’re not already questioning the state of the nation and our administration, playing this will likely get you there.
Regardless of your political stance, this fake news game is fun for all party members. And it’s available through Amazon for just $13.98, while supplies last.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 8 of the cutest thumb drives to keep you from losing your sh*t
- This leather bike kuzy lets you take your coffee to go in style
- Give your dog a yard with a view with this clever fence window
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.