- Giuliani just straight-up tweets some Ukraine secrets 2 Years Ago
- You can now buy that viral game about an annoying goose 2 Years Ago
- Bill de Blasio was still running for president, but now he’s not Today 8:40 AM
- How to stream Panthers vs. Cardinals in Week 3 Today 8:20 AM
- ‘American Dreamer’ is a frustratingly basic crime thriller starring Jim Gaffigan Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Smallville’ star Tom Welling will play Superman once again Today 6:43 AM
- How old is Beto O’Rourke? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. Ravens in NFL Week 3 action Today 6:08 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Seahawks in NFL Week 3 action Today 5:46 AM
- Reddit Relationships: Man laughs at girlfriend for using Microsoft PowerPoint during sex Thursday 8:59 PM
- The 15 Brad Pitt movies you need to see now, ranked Thursday 8:26 PM
- Facebook could face legal action over the Area 51 event Thursday 6:50 PM
- How to stream Texans vs. Chargers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 6:40 PM
- Tekashi 69 alleges Cardi B was a Bloods gang member Thursday 5:55 PM
- Right-wing sites falsely claimed group of Somalis attacked man in viral video Thursday 5:00 PM
In the digital age, fake news and “alternative facts” are spreading like wildfire. Deciphering what’s real versus what’s not has become a huge problem. Which can make for some embarrassing social media posts!
This fake news game takes advantage of that trend. Fake News/Real News is a fun, fast-paced card game that uses real quotes from campaign and administration members. It also uses entirely fabricated quotes to trip up players.
Each player is dealt cabinet member cards and a fake news card. Then, players take turns reading the statements off of the quote cards and deciding which quotes are real or fake. The first player to get 11 points wins. If you’re not already questioning the state of the nation and our administration, playing this will likely get you there.
Regardless of your political stance, this fake news game is fun for all party members. And it’s available through Amazon for just $13.98, while supplies last.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 8 of the cutest thumb drives to keep you from losing your sh*t
- This leather bike kuzy lets you take your coffee to go in style
- Give your dog a yard with a view with this clever fence window
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.