- Is that Rosa Parks in random Twitter user’s baby photo? Tuesday 8:24 PM
- Syracuse students say white supremacist manifesto was AirDropped to them Tuesday 7:44 PM
- Florida woman gets prison time for throwing slushie at Matt Gaetz Tuesday 6:28 PM
- Marie Kondo’s online store slammed for selling clutter-worthy products Tuesday 5:34 PM
- People are rallying against toxic masculinity on International Men’s Day Tuesday 4:42 PM
- Reddit wants to stop its pro-Trump forum from outing the alleged whistleblower Tuesday 3:38 PM
- White woman calls cops on man who said he was visiting aunt with his kids Tuesday 3:12 PM
- ‘The Stranded’ is a flawed yet addictive blend of ‘Degrassi’ and ‘Lost’ Tuesday 2:45 PM
- The ‘gonna tell my kids’ meme is revisionist history at its most absurd Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Redditor asks former burglars to give home security tips Tuesday 2:18 PM
- Facebook-Breitbart partnership under fire in wake of new Stephen Miller emails Tuesday 2:00 PM
- John Krasinski under fire after praising the CIA Tuesday 1:46 PM
- Conservatives melt down after Chick-fil-A says it will stop donating to anti-LGBTQ orgs Tuesday 1:33 PM
- ‘Honey Boy’ is an experimental look at channeling trauma Tuesday 1:28 PM
- Disney+ now allows users to resume and restart content Tuesday 11:42 AM
In the digital age, fake news and “alternative facts” are spreading like wildfire. Deciphering what’s real versus what’s not has become a huge problem. Which can make for some embarrassing social media posts!
This fake news game takes advantage of that trend. Fake News/Real News is a fun, fast-paced card game that uses real quotes from campaign and administration members. It also uses entirely fabricated quotes to trip up players.
Each player is dealt cabinet member cards and a fake news card. Then, players take turns reading the statements off of the quote cards and deciding which quotes are real or fake. The first player to get 11 points wins. If you’re not already questioning the state of the nation and our administration, playing this will likely get you there.
Regardless of your political stance, this fake news game is fun for all party members. And it’s available through Amazon for just $13.98, while supplies last.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 8 of the cutest thumb drives to keep you from losing your sh*t
- This leather bike kuzy lets you take your coffee to go in style
- Give your dog a yard with a view with this clever fence window
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.