- Couple calls for boycott of dog walker app Wag! after their dog was abducted Today 5:07 PM
- Trump gets banned from SeekingArrangement because he’s not a ‘real sugar daddy’ Today 4:17 PM
- InfoWars accidentally sent child porn to lawyers representing Sandy Hook parents Today 4:12 PM
- Sticker warns men changing diapers about ‘feminization of the American male’ Today 4:10 PM
- The genius way Genius caught Google allegedly stealing lyrics Today 3:03 PM
- This bubble tea challenge is a balancing act Today 2:15 PM
- Laura Dern gifts the internet with more ‘Big Little Lies’ memes Today 1:54 PM
- The Stonks meme is back—and it’s weirder than ever Today 1:27 PM
- Video shows officer threatening to shoot pregnant Black woman in front of her children Today 1:12 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Leila’ tells a familiar dystopian horror story Today 12:37 PM
- O.J. Simpson says in Twitter video that he never slept with Kris Jenner Today 12:06 PM
- GOP commissioner jokes on Facebook about running over Trump protesters Today 11:52 AM
- 2 trans women killed within 3 months in the same neighborhood Today 11:35 AM
- DNC tries to pander with tone-deaf Beyoncé meme, fails miserably Today 10:45 AM
- Parkland grad says Harvard rescinded offer after racist comments surfaced Today 10:10 AM
This giant wine glass is perfect for your very single Valentine’s Day
Quit whining, start wining.
We’ve made it through the 75 years that was the month of January (hooray). But that only means one thing: it’s the season of love (gag). So if you have a special someone, great for you! If not, well, this wine glass will sure as hell make you forget you don’t.
The oversized wine glass weighs in at just over nine ounces, but its volume measures 750ml. Conveniently, that’s the same amount of liquid found in a bottle of vino! Which makes this the most ideal choice in glassware for enjoying a glass of Moscato, pinot, cabernet, or whatever your taste buds prefer. Plus, now when you say you’re only having one glass you’re not lying.
And yes, it’s actually glass (as opposed to plastic), so your beverage will be tasty. However, since it is glass it’s super fragile, so it’s recommended that you avoid the dishwasher and hand wash it.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Don’t forget a condom on Valentine’s Day … for your wine bottle
- Create epic looks with this ‘Game of Thrones’ makeup brush set
- These Super Mario stoppers make cheap wine taste better
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.