- Spotify will soon let you block R. Kelly Monday 6:01 PM
- New Click to Pray app lets you pray with Pope Francis Monday 5:30 PM
- Social media influencer known for hiking in bikinis dead at 36 Monday 4:54 PM
- Trump posts altered pics on social media to make fingers look longer, report Monday 3:20 PM
- Twitch user banned after telling woman to ‘kill yourself’ during stream Monday 3:06 PM
- Facebook introduces ‘Community Actions’ tool to petition the government Monday 2:04 PM
- Sarah Sanders, NRA deliver truly misguided MLK tributes today Monday 12:58 PM
- MAGA teen who confronted Native elder says he ‘respects all races’ Monday 12:57 PM
- Popular YouTube channel in danger of disappearing because of copyright claims Monday 12:24 PM
- The Krassensteins’ Reddit AMA gets trolled off the internet Monday 12:08 PM
- No, Trump didn’t break open the Pizzagate scandal in 2011 Monday 11:23 AM
- Producer of anti-abortion film says Facebook refuses to run his ads Monday 10:58 AM
- Ja Rule thinks he was also a victim of Fyre Fest Monday 10:21 AM
- YouTube beef between RiceGum and H3H3 gets ugly—and personal Monday 10:02 AM
- ‘Fox & Friends’ accidentally airs obituary graphic for Ruth Bader Ginsburg Monday 9:40 AM
This giant wine glass is perfect for your very single Valentine’s Day
Quit whining, start wining.
We’ve made it through the 75 years that was the month of January (hooray). But that only means one thing: it’s the season of love (gag). So if you have a special someone, great for you! If not, well, this wine glass will sure as hell make you forget you don’t.
The oversized wine glass weighs in at just over nine ounces, but its volume measures 750ml. Conveniently, that’s the same amount of liquid found in a bottle of vino! Which makes this the most ideal choice in glassware for enjoying a glass of moscato, pinot, cabernet, or whatever your taste buds prefer. Plus, now when you say you’re only having one glass you’re not lying.
And yes, it’s actually glass (as opposed to plastic), so your beverage will be tasty. However, since it is glass it’s super fragile, so it’s recommended that you avoid the dishwasher and hand wash it.
Best of all, it’s on sale! The oversized chalice usually retails for $20 but it’s 40% off through Amazon, meaning you can grab it for just $11.99. We’ll drink to that!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Don’t forget a condom on Valentine’s Day … for your wine bottle
- Create epic looks with this ‘Game of Thrones’ makeup brush set
- These Super Mario stoppers make cheap wine taste better
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.