- Trump turns on his favorite cable news network Today 8:56 AM
- Skillshare is offering new users one month of premium for less than $1 Today 8:34 AM
- How to stream Bellator 218 for free Today 8:00 AM
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Us’ is already a meme gold mine Today 7:18 AM
- ‘Queen’s Shadow’ is a brilliant character study into a ‘Star Wars’ fan favorite Today 7:00 AM
- Roku vs Apple TV: Which streaming device rules them all? Today 7:00 AM
- Trans/Sex: Here’s what you need to know before having sex with a trans woman Today 6:30 AM
- How to spot a deepfake Today 6:30 AM
- Here’s the best ‘Game of Thrones’ fanfiction Today 6:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ unmasks the time-traveling Red Angel Thursday 8:30 PM
- Everyone is making memes of Meghan McCain saying ‘my father’ on loop Thursday 8:11 PM
- Irony of Georgia’s sperm-reporting bill flies by anti-abortion advocates Thursday 7:11 PM
- Sex scandals are consuming the K-pop industry Thursday 5:44 PM
- Trump supporters are abandoning Fox News over network’s latest hire Thursday 5:20 PM
- QAnon is attacking a random woman in a disturbing and dangerous way Thursday 4:59 PM
This giant wine glass is perfect for your very single Valentine’s Day
Quit whining, start wining.
We’ve made it through the 75 years that was the month of January (hooray). But that only means one thing: it’s the season of love (gag). So if you have a special someone, great for you! If not, well, this wine glass will sure as hell make you forget you don’t.
The oversized wine glass weighs in at just over nine ounces, but its volume measures 750ml. Conveniently, that’s the same amount of liquid found in a bottle of vino! Which makes this the most ideal choice in glassware for enjoying a glass of Moscato, pinot, cabernet, or whatever your taste buds prefer. Plus, now when you say you’re only having one glass you’re not lying.
And yes, it’s actually glass (as opposed to plastic), so your beverage will be tasty. However, since it is glass it’s super fragile, so it’s recommended that you avoid the dishwasher and hand wash it.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Don’t forget a condom on Valentine’s Day … for your wine bottle
- Create epic looks with this ‘Game of Thrones’ makeup brush set
- These Super Mario stoppers make cheap wine taste better
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.