- UPS deletes tweet about shredding letters to North Pole after huge backlash 7 Months Ago
- Viral petition leads to revised Holland Tunnel Christmas decor 7 Months Ago
- Paul Ryan’s self-serving farewell tour is the bane of the internet right now 7 Months Ago
- ‘Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ renewed for seasons 3 and 4 7 Months Ago
- Former NASA engineer dupes package thieves into opening this epic glitter bomb 7 Months Ago
- Trump officials withheld abortion from raped migrant teen Today 10:21 AM
- Your favorite Twitter memes could be hiding malware Today 9:47 AM
- This ‘Sailor Moon’ game brings us back to the ’90s in the best way Today 9:36 AM
- Teacher who said holidays are ‘difficult’ gets heartwarming surprise from students Today 9:14 AM
- Fox News blames ‘weaponized’ social media for Tucker Carlson backlash Today 9:09 AM
- Report: Black women receive way more abusive tweets than white women Today 8:34 AM
- Roger Stone to publicly apologize for spreading lies on InfoWars Today 8:13 AM
- Netflix true crime series ‘The Innocent Man’ is a missed opportunity Today 7:31 AM
- What can we learn from Ivanka Trump’s private email server? Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch National Geographic online for free Today 7:30 AM
This $10 Excel tutorial will make you a business software master
Excel at Excel (it’s a thing).
Microsoft Excel is arguably the most important piece of business software, like, ever. If your skills aren’t top notch, you may want to invest in this Essential Microsoft Excel tutorial.
Total noobs and skilled superiors alike can learn from this bundle, as everyone needs a refresher sometimes. You’ll get lifetime access to two critical courses covering everything from spreadsheet terminology and inserting graphics and charts. You’ll also learn more complex skills like recording macros and automating processes. In other words, everything you need to know to excel at Excel.
Oh, and you don’t just learn to learn. You’ll also walk away fully prepared to take the Specialist exam in Excel. No big deal. Grab The Essential Microsoft Excel Specialist Bundle for $9.99 from the Daily Dot store — a whopping 99% off the usual price of $1,990.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- How to become an in-demand project manager across every industry
- The 8 best running shoes for men to get you on your feet
- Pick up some solid piano skills on your own time
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.