- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ 1 Year Ago
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign 1 Year Ago
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Today 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Today 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Today 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Today 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Today 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Today 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Today 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Today 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Today 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Today 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Today 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Today 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Today 7:56 AM
This $10 Excel tutorial will make you a business software master
Excel at Excel (it’s a thing).
Microsoft Excel is arguably the most important piece of business software, like, ever. If your skills aren’t top notch, you may want to invest in this Essential Microsoft Excel tutorial.
Total noobs and skilled superiors alike can learn from this bundle, as everyone needs a refresher sometimes. You’ll get lifetime access to two critical courses covering everything from spreadsheet terminology and inserting graphics and charts. You’ll also learn more complex skills like recording macros and automating processes. In other words, everything you need to know to excel at Excel.
Oh, and you don’t just learn to learn. You’ll also walk away fully prepared to take the Specialist exam in Excel. No big deal. Grab The Essential Microsoft Excel Specialist Bundle for $9.99 from the Daily Dot store — a whopping 99% off the usual price of $1,990.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- How to become an in-demand project manager across every industry
- The 8 best running shoes for men to get you on your feet
- Pick up some solid piano skills on your own time
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.