- Who survived the ‘Game of Thrones’ series finale? Sunday 10:21 PM
- Justin Bieber fans are damaging one of Iceland’s top tourist spots Sunday 1:28 PM
- James Charles drops 41-minute response video to Tati Westbrook’s accusations Sunday 1:15 PM
- Watch what happens when this Twitch streamer quits his job on camera Sunday 12:25 PM
- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Sunday 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Sunday 9:07 AM
- How to stream Money in the Bank 2019 for free Sunday 9:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 6 for free Sunday 8:00 AM
- These ‘Game of Thrones’ houses are gone forever Sunday 7:54 AM
- The 10 best anime movies on Hulu Sunday 7:00 AM
- Vibe TV puts a premium price tag on piracy Sunday 6:00 AM
- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
- The ‘Do you wash your legs in the shower’ debate has now escalated to feet Saturday 12:20 PM
- Trump posts a world-class golf score, and the internet laughs at him Saturday 10:46 AM
This $10 Excel tutorial will make you a business software master
Excel at Excel (it’s a thing).
Microsoft Excel is arguably the most important piece of business software, like, ever. If your skills aren’t top notch, you may want to invest in this Essential Microsoft Excel tutorial.
Total noobs and skilled superiors alike can learn from this bundle, as everyone needs a refresher sometimes. You’ll get lifetime access to two critical courses covering everything from spreadsheet terminology and inserting graphics and charts. You’ll also learn more complex skills like recording macros and automating processes. In other words, everything you need to know to excel at Excel.
Oh, and you don’t just learn to learn. You’ll also walk away fully prepared to take the Specialist exam in Excel. No big deal. Grab The Essential Microsoft Excel Specialist Bundle for $9.99 from the Daily Dot store — a whopping 99% off the usual price of $1,990.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- How to become an in-demand project manager across every industry
- The 8 best running shoes for men to get you on your feet
- Pick up some solid piano skills on your own time
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.