- Man delighted to find 30-year-old computer still works Sunday 5:32 PM
- Report: Google used shell companies to build data centers, obtain tax breaks Sunday 3:38 PM
- Grammy winner Kacey Musgraves spoiled ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 4’ Sunday 2:24 PM
- Conservatives feel vindicated by new developments in Jussie Smollett case (updated) Sunday 12:19 PM
- Don Cheadle made important fashion choices on ‘SNL’ Sunday 9:47 AM
- Why the Twitter left loves to dunk on Max Boot Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Last Week Tonight with John Oliver’ online for free Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Francis Ngannou vs. Cain Velasquez for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream the 2019 Daytona 500 for free Sunday 5:50 AM
- 7-year-old YouTuber to get his own show on Nickelodeon Saturday 5:30 PM
- ‘Hipster’ jobs are trending, and Indeed says the market is booming Saturday 3:33 PM
- Trump meme removed after copyright complaint Saturday 2:15 PM
- Facebook pushes back against moderators complaining about ‘Big Brother’ environment Saturday 12:46 PM
- Twitter hid post from an account linked to Iran’s Supreme Leader Saturday 10:17 AM
- How to stream Leo Santa Cruz vs. Rafael Rivera for free Saturday 8:00 AM
This $10 Excel tutorial will make you a business software master
Excel at Excel (it’s a thing).
Microsoft Excel is arguably the most important piece of business software, like, ever. If your skills aren’t top notch, you may want to invest in this Essential Microsoft Excel tutorial.
Total noobs and skilled superiors alike can learn from this bundle, as everyone needs a refresher sometimes. You’ll get lifetime access to two critical courses covering everything from spreadsheet terminology and inserting graphics and charts. You’ll also learn more complex skills like recording macros and automating processes. In other words, everything you need to know to excel at Excel.
Oh, and you don’t just learn to learn. You’ll also walk away fully prepared to take the Specialist exam in Excel. No big deal. Grab The Essential Microsoft Excel Specialist Bundle for $9.99 from the Daily Dot store — a whopping 99% off the usual price of $1,990.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- How to become an in-demand project manager across every industry
- The 8 best running shoes for men to get you on your feet
- Pick up some solid piano skills on your own time
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.