- Andy Ngo smears antifa activist killed in hit-and-run 1 Year Ago
- ‘Succession’ but with M&Ms is a pitch-perfect parody 1 Year Ago
- Logan Paul insists he’s pro-choice after ‘5 abortions’ controversy 1 Year Ago
- Save your Android from itself: How to delete Android apps Today 10:21 AM
- Meme video of Trump shooting politicians sparks outrage Today 8:53 AM
- Virtual Reality: Sex, marriage, and the future of relationships Today 7:00 AM
- Swipe This! My boyfriend is addicted to porn. Should I leave him? Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Packers vs. Lions on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:15 PM
- College students burned author’s books after she spoke about white privilege Sunday 6:28 PM
- Texas police officer fatally shoots Black woman in her own home Sunday 3:44 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos’ website dangerous.com was sold Sunday 1:42 PM
- First YouTube comment to hit 1 million likes is on Billie Eilish’s ‘bad guy’ music video Sunday 12:36 PM
- Girl says she was fired over exposing how Panera makes its mac and cheese on TikTok Sunday 11:34 AM
- David Harbour teased fans about Hopper’s ‘Stranger Things’ fate on ‘SNL’ Sunday 10:24 AM
- Kacey Musgraves accused of cultural appropriation–and botching it Sunday 9:19 AM
Microsoft Excel is arguably the most important piece of business software, like, ever. If your skills aren’t top notch, you may want to invest in this Essential Microsoft Excel tutorial.
Total noobs and skilled superiors alike can learn from this bundle, as everyone needs a refresher sometimes. You’ll get lifetime access to two critical courses covering everything from spreadsheet terminology and inserting graphics and charts. You’ll also learn more complex skills like recording macros and automating processes. In other words, everything you need to know to excel at Excel.
Oh, and you don’t just learn to learn. You’ll also walk away fully prepared to take the Specialist exam in Excel. No big deal. Grab The Essential Microsoft Excel Specialist Bundle for $9.99 from the Daily Dot store — a whopping 99% off the usual price of $1,990.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- How to become an in-demand project manager across every industry
- The 8 best running shoes for men to get you on your feet
- Pick up some solid piano skills on your own time
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.