- Parked Tesla Model S bursts into flames in shocking video 10 Months Ago
- Fortnite is getting an Avengers Endgame event 10 Months Ago
- The living are facing the end of the world in the latest ‘Game of Thrones’ Today 2:37 PM
- Warren’s plan to cancel student debt stimulates the bad-take economy Today 2:27 PM
- Video shows Easter Bunny punching man on sidewalk Today 2:09 PM
- The 7 best lubes for when you wanna do butt stuff Today 2:00 PM
- 11 best sex toys under $35 to blow your mind Today 1:30 PM
- Twitch streamer inadvertently documents all the times she was sexually, verbally harassed on vacation Today 1:12 PM
- Raptors coach Nick Nurse becomes a relatable meme Today 1:12 PM
- Man wears bandage that blends in with his skin tone, and Twitter has all the feelings Today 12:55 PM
- The 8 best Korean sunscreens to add to your bag Today 12:15 PM
- New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ commercials drop a few big spoilers Today 11:58 AM
- 11 party games for people sick of playing Cards Against Humanity Today 11:45 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy makes the most Curvy Wife Guy pregnancy announcement Today 11:31 AM
- ‘A Fortunate Man’ is a gorgeous, shallow adaptation of a classic novel Today 11:30 AM
Go from total novice to certified Excel master with this course bundle
It may be your ticket to higher pay.
Learning to code or use cryptocurrencies is cool and all, but your path to a bigger paycheck can come easier. The eLearnExcel: The Microsoft Developer Certification Bundle is waiting to introduce you to the spreadsheet software that’ll up your pay grade.
Excel is more than just plugging numbers into cells. This nine-course bundle shows you what the top spreadsheet software can do. You’ll learn how to properly format cells, create eye-catching carts, and implement formulas. Next, you’ll explore automation with macros and VBA. Finally, learn what a Pivot Table is – and how to build one.
By the end of the 28+ hours of instruction, you’ll be a certified Excel badass. No, really. You’ll walk away with a CPD-Certified Excel Developer Certification, which you can use to spruce up your resume.
Develop the skills to stand out in any business environment: grab the eLearnExcel: The Microsoft Excel Master Certification Bundle for just $39 from the Daily Dot store. That’s 96% off the original price of $1,066!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- When is Amazon Prime Day?
- How to use VPN like a boss to protect your privacy
- Here’s why you should make the switch to an electric toothbrush
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.