- Southwest Airlines passengers receive free Nintendo Switch consoles and Mario Maker 2 Wednesday 9:10 PM
- The Deplorable Choir drops diss track aimed at 4 congresswomen from Trump’s racist tweets Wednesday 8:09 PM
- Florida city is pushing homeless people out by playing ‘Baby Shark’ on a loop Wednesday 7:27 PM
- A ‘Gossip Girl’ reboot is coming to HBO Max–and fans are not happy with the casting details Wednesday 6:44 PM
- Beto can’t leverage his slave owner ancestry to gain Black voters’ trust Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Oakland to become the third U.S. city to ban facial recognition Wednesday 5:50 PM
- ‘Release the Snyder Cut’ billboards pop up outside of San Diego Comic-Con Wednesday 5:24 PM
- Iggy Azalea and Peppa Pig have an epic Twitter fight Wednesday 4:39 PM
- Should you be concerned about your privacy on FaceApp? Wednesday 4:15 PM
- Google ‘terminates’ Dragonfly, its censored search engine for China Wednesday 3:33 PM
- AOC rips Facebook during Libra House hearing Wednesday 3:14 PM
- The time traveler conversation meme finds its way to TikTok Wednesday 2:52 PM
- Grimes claims she had an ‘experimental’ eye surgery and practices sword fighting Wednesday 2:42 PM
- 70 Border Patrol employees under investigation for posts in secret Facebook group Wednesday 1:45 PM
- Republican’s Operation Safe Return criticized as cover for mass deporation Wednesday 1:42 PM
Go from total novice to certified Excel master with this course bundle
It may be your ticket to higher pay.
Learning to code or use cryptocurrencies is cool and all, but your path to a bigger paycheck can come easier. The eLearnExcel: The Microsoft Developer Certification Bundle is waiting to introduce you to the spreadsheet software that’ll up your pay grade.
Excel is more than just plugging numbers into cells. This nine-course bundle shows you what the top spreadsheet software can do. You’ll learn how to properly format cells, create eye-catching carts, and implement formulas. Next, you’ll explore automation with macros and VBA. Finally, learn what a Pivot Table is – and how to build one.
By the end of the 28+ hours of instruction, you’ll be a certified Excel badass. No, really. You’ll walk away with a CPD-Certified Excel Developer Certification, which you can use to spruce up your resume.
Develop the skills to stand out in any business environment: grab the eLearnExcel: The Microsoft Excel Master Certification Bundle for just $39 from the Daily Dot store. That’s 96% off the original price of $1,066!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- When is Amazon Prime Day?
- How to use VPN like a boss to protect your privacy
- Here’s why you should make the switch to an electric toothbrush
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.