- How ‘Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse’ found its eye-popping animation 1 Year Ago
- Netflix gives Selena Quintanilla the series our queen deserves 1 Year Ago
- Pence gets meme’d for zen-like looks during Trump’s White House showdown 1 Year Ago
- Marvel is rebooting the Fantastic Four—with a major twist Today 8:11 AM
- Twitter dunks on conservatives who think Supergirl’s trans character is too ‘woke’ Today 8:09 AM
- How to find your best nine Instagram photos of 2018 before anyone else Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Animal Planet online for free Today 6:00 AM
- White House frames fiery Oval Office meeting as ‘constructive dialogue’ Tuesday 5:45 PM
- Google CEO tells Congress why searching ‘idiot’ results in Trump images Tuesday 3:52 PM
- Netflix’s year-end data dump shows what people binged in 2018 Tuesday 3:13 PM
- Snowden joins calls for Google to end controversial Chinese search engine Tuesday 1:51 PM
- There’s still time for Congress to reinstate net neutrality Tuesday 1:24 PM
- George R.R. Martin promises fans he’ll finish ‘A Song of Ice and Fire’ … someday Tuesday 12:58 PM
- The Boss tears down his myths on Netflix’s ‘Springsteen on Broadway’ Tuesday 10:56 AM
- Vlogger banned from Twitter for disturbing pro-pedophilia posts Tuesday 10:45 AM
Become a spreadsheet superstar with this $35 training course
You’re the next spreadsheet superstar (you just didn’t know it yet).
There’s more to Excel than meets the eye. Rather than wracking your brain by your lonesome trying to discover its depth, dive into this Ultimate All-Level Excel Bootcamp.
These four courses (69 hours of content) will transform you from a basic beginner into a legit spreadsheet superstar. The bootcamp kicks off with the fundamentals of Excel, strolls through more complex concepts like automating and analyzing, and then works all the way up to the hard stuff like pivot tables and conditional formatting.
At the end of the bootcamp, you’ll be able to dissect and analyze all kinds of data without breaking a sweat. Just imagine how impressed your boss is gonna be by your sweet data-crunching skills.
The Ultimate All-Level Excel Bootcamp might save your productivity, and it will definitely save you money. Get it from the Daily Dot store for just $35 — that’s 85% off the usual price of $249. Plus, for a limited time, you can save an extra 40% using code CYBER40.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 20 thoughtful gifts for parents who deserve a break this holiday
- Have a toy-ful holiday season thanks to Amazon’s 30% off sale
- 6 subscription services that make the holidays less stressful
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Featured items are sponsored and The Daily Dot receives payment. Click here to learn more.