- GoFundMe to send ‘Target Tori’ on vacation raises more than $30K Wednesday 6:54 PM
- Furries stop domestic assault in viral video Wednesday 6:10 PM
- Gritty under police investigation for allegedly punching a teen fan Wednesday 6:04 PM
- Twitter users throw animal parties with emoji in new meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Woman who went viral supporting Soleimani killing exposed as Libyan militia lobbyist Wednesday 5:01 PM
- Jeff Bezos subtweets Saudi prince following phone hack report Wednesday 3:29 PM
- ‘Yeah, good. OK’ Bernie Sanders meme is a new way to dismiss people Wednesday 3:10 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: Petty displays of affection Wednesday 2:12 PM
- Makeup artist transforms into Timothée Chalamet on TikTok Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Iguanas are falling from trees—and people are selling them online for food Wednesday 1:02 PM
- 75,000 sign petition to fire Wendy Williams after ‘cleft lip’ comment about Joaquin Phoenix Wednesday 12:30 PM
- Kim Kardashian says Kylie Jenner’s setting spray is ‘cheap sh*t’ Wednesday 11:59 AM
- Trump continues to demand Apple unlock iPhones for the government Wednesday 11:46 AM
- Police officer suspended after video of a handcuffed Delonte West surfaces Wednesday 11:33 AM
- ‘Girls don’t want a boyfriend’ meme leaves boyfriends in 2019 Wednesday 11:21 AM
Looking to make discreet online transactions, but feel you’re too late to the Bitcoin party? No problem (that party was kinda lame anyway). We’re giving away $500 of Ethereum — a streamlined cryptocurrency that’s widely accepted for the price of free.
Like Bitcoin, Ethereum can be used for discreet online transactions and it’s also the number one exchange token for initial coin offerings (ICOs), making it more resilient than the average cryptocurrency. (Not that you really care about resiliency when it’s COMPLETELY FREE.)
Spend it on free goods or watch it increase in value overnight. Don’t beat yourself up for being late to the Bitcoin craze when there are other, more stable cryptocurrencies out there!
The amount of Ethereum we give away will be worth $500 at the time of the giveaway, but as its value has increased exponentially so far, you can just sit with it and watch it become worth so much more. Enter the $500 of Ethereum Giveaway here at the Daily Dot store.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here are the top 5 cameras you can get for under $500
- These are the top Bluetooth speakers for every budget
- Cult classic webcomic ‘Homestuck’ is finally available in hardcover
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.