- Zuckerberg says he supports 1 bill in Congress that would regulate Facebook 2 Years Ago
- Uncanny ‘Back to the Future’ deepfake transports Tom Holland and Robert Downey, Jr. to 1985 2 Years Ago
- Everyone is doing the Renegade. Including the teen who started it 2 Years Ago
- Reality Winner is asking for clemency—will she get it? Today 7:59 AM
- There’s a Baby Yoda mod for ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’ Today 7:38 AM
- ‘Bachelor’ contestant apologizes for ‘White Lives Matter’ photo shoot Today 12:13 AM
- ‘Sonic The Hedgehog’ sets box office record for video game movies Sunday 8:15 PM
- Truck driver allegedly watching porn kills teen driver in a car crash Sunday 6:44 PM
- Is the Buttigieg campaign behind this pro-Pete Nigerian Twitter account? Sunday 4:58 PM
- Mask that has your face printed on it allows you to unlock your phone during viral epidemics Sunday 3:52 PM
- Justin Bieber slid into the DMs of someone who hated his new album Sunday 1:05 PM
- HQ Trivia host and co-founder in Twitter feud amid shutdown Sunday 12:10 PM
- YouTuber shamed for fake call with Caroline Flack after her death Sunday 10:59 AM
- This MAGA-loving Keanu Reeves imposter isn’t fooling anyone Sunday 10:16 AM
- How to watch ‘Outlander’ season 5 online Sunday 8:00 AM
If you’ve been trying to get into the cryptocurrency craze but need a little extra help getting started, check out the Ethereum Developer Masterclass.
Across 140 lectures and 9.5 hours of content, this intensive (yet, approachable) masterclass will guide you step-by-step through advanced concepts of cryptocurrency development. So you’ll learn all there is to know about blockchain, Solidity, and Ethereum.
The hands-on lessons act as a blueprint, showing you exactly how to develop a completely decentralized, Ethereum-based application using Solidity. Then you’ll learn how to deploy it to Rinkeby-Testnet. Oh, and once you complete the classes, you’ll be a master at launching your own initial coin offerings upon Ethereum.
Become an early adopter of Ethereum, a valuable new cryptocurrency and reap the rewards. Sign up for the Ethereum Developer Masterclass for just $19 at the Daily Dot store. That’s 90% off the original price of $195!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These are the top Bluetooth speakers for every budget
- Get access to the largest entertainment library on Earth for less than $20
- 10 party games for people sick of playing Cards Against Humanity
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.