- How to stream Leo Santa Cruz vs. Rafael Rivera for free Today 8:00 AM
- ‘Larry Charles’ Dangerous World of Comedy’ finds the balance between tragedy and comedy Today 7:30 AM
- How to stream Michael ‘Venom’ Page vs. Paul Daley for free Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the NBA Dunk Contest 2019 online for free Today 6:50 AM
- The best new TV shows to stream this weekend Today 6:00 AM
- Bug lets Twitter save your DMs—even after you delete them Friday 7:21 PM
- Guy mansplains song to Japanese Breakfast, the female artist who wrote the song Friday 6:38 PM
- Ann Coulter’s Twitter bio links to a vulgar parody account Friday 5:22 PM
- Popular YouTube music channel gets income yanked for ‘repetitious’ content Friday 4:14 PM
- New website will endlessly generate fake faces thanks to AI Friday 3:41 PM
- Man fakes getting stood up at Outback Steakhouse Friday 3:03 PM
- FCC looks to tackle robocalls and spoofed texts Friday 2:57 PM
- How to protect yourself from the data breach that affected 744 million accounts Friday 12:56 PM
- How to stream Rob Brant vs. Khasan Baysangurov online for free Friday 12:21 PM
- No, Ocasio-Cortez doesn’t have her boyfriend on her payroll Friday 12:20 PM
Breathe easy and melt away stress with this essential oils six-pack
Better wellness is only a whiff away with H’YUNi.
Are the workday meetings melting your brain? Start your path to wellness and stress relief with this essential oils six-pack from H’YUNi.
All six of these 100% pure natural oils work as a holistic way to help your body relax after a long and arduous day. Some of these oils also have added benefits, from improving your skin’s luxuriousness to energy boosts, and even a quick way to ease tummy troubles. Even if you’re not into hippie medicine, it’s a great way to make your abode smell real sweet.
This pack comes with lavender, tea tree, eucalyptus, lemongrass, peppermint, and sweet orange oils. Stink up your house real nice with this six-pack, available on the Daily Dot Store for $25.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- If the Korean beauty 10-step routine is too much, try FOREO UFO
- Erase your wrinkles with this black truffle face mask and gold eye mask set
- 10 Korean skincare brands that are worth your money
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.