- #GentrifyingGeorge thinks 152-year-old HBCU should ‘just move’ 9 Months Ago
- Watch out! Tonight’s episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ leaked online (updated) Today 3:32 PM
- Videos of people working may be the best thing on TikTok right now Today 1:46 PM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Today 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Today 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Today 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
Breathe easy and melt away stress with this essential oils six-pack
Better wellness is only a whiff away with H’YUNi.
Are the workday meetings melting your brain? Start your path to wellness and stress relief with this essential oils six-pack from H’YUNi.
All six of these 100% pure natural oils work as a holistic way to help your body relax after a long and arduous day. Some of these oils also have added benefits, from improving your skin’s luxuriousness to energy boosts, and even a quick way to ease tummy troubles. Even if you’re not into hippie medicine, it’s a great way to make your abode smell real sweet.
This pack comes with lavender, tea tree, eucalyptus, lemongrass, peppermint, and sweet orange oils. Stink up your house real nice with this six-pack, available on the Daily Dot Store for $25.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- If the Korean beauty 10-step routine is too much, try FOREO UFO
- Erase your wrinkles with this black truffle face mask and gold eye mask set
- 10 Korean skincare brands that are worth your money
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.