- Buttigieg, Klobuchar come together to laugh at Bloomberg Wednesday 10:29 PM
- Bernie Sanders calls Bloomberg’s wealth ‘grotesque’ to his face Wednesday 9:53 PM
- Angry Bloomberg asks debate moderators if he’s ‘chicken liver’ Wednesday 9:29 PM
- Elizabeth Warren savages everyone else’s healthcare plan Wednesday 9:07 PM
- K-Pop stans help push ‘Pooping for Kaitlin’ hashtag mocking Kent State gun girl Wednesday 8:54 PM
- Fans speculate after learning Pop Smoke posted address prior to fatal home invasion Wednesday 8:11 PM
- Jar of human tongues found in Florida has people shook Wednesday 6:39 PM
- Video of Blueface teaching Obama lookalike to dance is turning heads Wednesday 5:58 PM
- ‘No one has the range’ for this meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Mom confronts man who followed daughter through grocery store in viral video Wednesday 5:05 PM
- Major study linking vaping to heart attacks gets retracted Wednesday 4:36 PM
- George Zimmerman is suing Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren Wednesday 2:55 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Horse Girl’ accused of ripping off 2017 indie film Wednesday 2:52 PM
- The Genyus Network is a safe social space for stroke survivors Wednesday 2:20 PM
- MAGA hat-wearing dog finishes last in ‘Today Show’ fan vote—still named winner Wednesday 2:03 PM
Life is stressful – which is why you should invest in an essential oils burner.
Since aromatherapy traces back to ancient civilizations (where it was practiced for both physical healing and mental well-being) there’s essentially an oil for everything. Stress, headaches, lethargy, you name it and essential oils can help fix it. No wonder the tradition has been adopted into many self-care rituals!
While air fresheners tend to overpower a room with strong aromas, diffusers naturally revitalize your space while delivering a number of restorative benefits. All you have to do is mix a few drops of oil with some water, pour it into the diffuser, turn it on, and voila! You’ll be soaking in the advantages in no time, which include sinus and allergy relief, improved energy, and increased focus.
Best of all, you don’t have to fork over spa rates for a therapeutic-grade essential oils burner. The Ultimate Aromatherapy Bundle comes complete with 10 oils, a diffuser and a manual that explains it all for just $49.99 (regularly $349).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s why you should make the switch to an electric toothbrush
- Your favorite flavored water company now makes sunscreen, and it smells amazing
- 7 anti-aging creams that won’t put you in debt
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.