- ‘Stage Fright’ is a therapeutic lens into Jenny Slate’s weird world 1 Year Ago
- Congressmen call on Twitter to shut down accounts for Hamas, Hezbollah 1 Year Ago
- How to stream Lakers vs. Clippers 1 Year Ago
- Popular Twitch streamer banned for something he didn’t even say Today 10:13 AM
- What is going on with C-3PO in the final trailer for ‘The Rise of Skywalker’? Today 10:04 AM
- Amazon’s facial recognition misidentified Boston athletes as criminals Today 9:08 AM
- Trump sparks outrage by calling impeachment ‘lynching’ Today 8:58 AM
- Rose Tico returns in the final ‘Rise of Skywalker’ trailer Today 8:44 AM
- Pokémon Go player fatally shot after witnessing robbery Today 8:05 AM
- How to watch ‘Doc Martin’ Today 8:00 AM
- Review: The Outer Worlds is so much more than ‘Fallout in space’ Today 8:00 AM
- Even Jack Burkman’s clients don’t want anything to do with his pro-Trump smears Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘My Life Is Murder’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Galatasaray in the Champions League Today 2:00 AM
- How to stream Atletico Madrid vs. Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions League Monday 11:00 PM
Life is stressful – which is why you should invest in an essential oils burner.
Since aromatherapy traces back to ancient civilizations (where it was practiced for both physical healing and mental well-being) there’s essentially an oil for everything. Stress, headaches, lethargy, you name it and essential oils can help fix it. No wonder the tradition has been adopted into many self-care rituals!
While air fresheners tend to overpower a room with strong aromas, diffusers naturally revitalize your space while delivering a number of restorative benefits. All you have to do is mix a few drops of oil with some water, pour it into the diffuser, turn it on, and voila! You’ll be soaking in the advantages in no time, which include sinus and allergy relief, improved energy, and increased focus.
Best of all, you don’t have to fork over spa rates for a therapeutic-grade essential oils burner. The Ultimate Aromatherapy Bundle comes complete with 10 oils, a diffuser and a manual that explains it all for just $49.99 (regularly $349).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s why you should make the switch to an electric toothbrush
- Your favorite flavored water company now makes sunscreen, and it smells amazing
- 7 anti-aging creams that won’t put you in debt
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.