- Kentucky food truck repurposes ‘LGBTQ’ to support Trump, BBQ Tuesday 8:47 PM
- Trump complains about his Twitter follower count to Jack Dorsey Tuesday 6:34 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ sticks the devastating landing—and gives you time to grieve Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Teen hits Apple with $1 billion lawsuit over alleged face recognition arrest Tuesday 4:48 PM
- John Cornyn tried to attack Patton Oswalt for his old tweets and failed miserably Tuesday 4:29 PM
- Logan Paul is selling a pillow of his dead dog—for a good cause Tuesday 4:04 PM
- Study: Too much Netflix, not enough ‘chill’ Tuesday 3:36 PM
- Pete Buttigieg under fire for saying incarcerated Americans shouldn’t be allowed to vote Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Vine’s co-founder is beta testing a new app called Byte Tuesday 2:51 PM
- Report: Joe Biden’s first 2020 fundraiser will be with a Comcast executive Tuesday 2:49 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sabrina’ appears to have an art-copying problem (updated) Tuesday 2:47 PM
- People are crying over these cats’ window-sill romance Tuesday 2:27 PM
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme is all about being comforted Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Parody video totally nails what men are like on Tinder Tuesday 1:57 PM
- Twitch star AriLove latest woman to be arbitrarily banned for ‘sexually suggestive’ attire Tuesday 1:47 PM
Indulge in spa-quality aromatherapy treatments with this diffuser bundle
Ultimate relaxation is just one deep breath away!
Life is stressful – which is why you should invest in an essential oils burner.
Since aromatherapy traces back to ancient civilizations (where it was practiced for both physical healing and mental well-being) there’s essentially an oil for everything. Stress, headaches, lethargy, you name it and essential oils can help fix it. No wonder the tradition has been adopted into many self-care rituals!
While air fresheners tend to overpower a room with strong aromas, diffusers naturally revitalize your space while delivering a number of restorative benefits. All you have to do is mix a few drops of oil with some water, pour it into the diffuser, turn it on, and voila! You’ll be soaking in the advantages in no time, which include sinus and allergy relief, improved energy, and increased focus.
Best of all, you don’t have to fork over spa rates for a therapeutic-grade essential oils burner. The Ultimate Aromatherapy Bundle comes complete with 10 oils, a diffuser and a manual that explains it all for just $49.99 (regularly $349).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s why you should make the switch to an electric toothbrush
- Your favorite flavored water company now makes sunscreen, and it smells amazing
- 7 anti-aging creams that won’t put you in debt
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.