Start with the stuff you’ll actually use.
Ordering takeout on a daily basis can be pretty expensive–college students know this struggle all too well. And as it turns out, cooking at home actually saves time and money…who knew?
Cooking shows make it all look so complicated with their fancy gadgets. But unless you’re trying to be the next Food Network star, you don’t need every kitchen accessory that Bed, Bath and Beyond has in stock.
Some cooking gear is crucial to anyone with basic cooking needs. But how are cooking novices supposed to know what they need and what they can live without? That’s what this guide is for.
Price on Amazon: $16.99
2) This 22-piece Farberware knife set makes slicing through even the toughest steaks, a piece of cake!
Price on Amazon: $19.99
3) Save 60 percent on this antimicrobial bamboo cutting board and never worry about who cut the cheese again.
Price on Amazon: $19.90 (regularly $49.95)
Price on Amazon: $48.64 (regularly $50.98)
Price on Amazon: $13.99 (regularly $22.99)
Price on Amazon: $8.29 (regularly $32.99)
Price on Amazon: $13.55 (regularly $19.99)
Price on Amazon: $9.55
9) Save food and save money by using these dishwasher-safe containers for leftovers or packed lunches.
Price on Amazon: $18.99 (regularly $26.99)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Pizza scissors make slicing through crust easy as pie
- The BACtrack pocket breathalyzer helps prevent drunken disasters
- Turn old beer bottles into gift-worthy glassware with the Kinkajou cutter
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.