- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
- The 15 best Disney+ hidden gems and deep cuts Saturday 12:23 PM
- Everyone in GoFundMe scam involving homeless veteran has now pleaded guilty Saturday 12:06 PM
- Boy invites kindergarten class to his adoption–and people are emotional Saturday 11:56 AM
- Reddit links leaked trade deal documents to Russian campaign Saturday 10:44 AM
- How to stream Alistair Overeem vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik Saturday 8:30 AM
- Amazon sends customers condoms and soap instead of Nintendo Switch Saturday 8:28 AM
- How to live stream Jermall Charlo vs. Dennis Hogan Saturday 8:00 AM
- Apple TV’s ‘Truth Be Told’ is a criminally dull drama Saturday 6:00 AM
- Thousands of Uber users have reported sexual assaults, company says Friday 5:40 PM
- ‘Astronomy Club’ reformats the sketch show Friday 4:58 PM
With more people relying on the internet than ever before, having an accessible and dependable website is non-negotiable. If you don’t know how to build one, a coding class can help! Check out The Essential Coding for Beginners bundle.
In order to design your own web page, you’ll need CSS for the design and HTML for the text. But getting them to work together isn’t exactly an easy feat if you have no prior experience. That’s where the Essential Coding for Beginners bundle proves to be handy – all five of the courses are taught by industry professionals. So they’ll be able to explain everything to you like you’re five, which is just the kind of coding class you’ll need if you have no prior experience.
By the time you’ve completed the courses, you will already have built two resume-grade sites that you can show off to employers. Best of all, our readers can get the bundle for over 98% off through The Daily Dot Store. Each course usually retails for over $225, but you can grab all five for just $19!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Amazon’s Audible subscriptions are only $5 a month thanks to Prime Day
- 10 self-adhesive wallpapers that will keep your landlord happy
- 6 of the best compact cameras that’ll make you leave your phone behind
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.