- Fortnite streamer Tfue sues gaming organization FaZe Clan over contract dispute Today 12:28 AM
- Report finds some users can’t opt out of Facebook’s face recognition Monday 7:27 PM
- Get emotional over this real-life pastor baptizing an anime girl in virtual reality Monday 6:53 PM
- Twitter wants to know what Jack in the Box did to offend Kim Kardashian Monday 6:38 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ meme claims King’s Landing is an ‘inside job’ Monday 6:06 PM
- Report: Personal data of 49 million Instagram influencers exposed online Monday 4:57 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 trailer teases a wet, hot American summer Monday 4:02 PM
- What Daenerys’ biggest ‘Game of Thrones’ scenes have in common with Nazi propaganda Monday 3:12 PM
- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in June Monday 2:11 PM
- Where did Jon Snow go? Unpacking the ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Monday 2:04 PM
- So, did anyone actually win ‘Game of Thrones’? Monday 1:29 PM
- The surprising religious subtext of ‘John Wick: Chapter 3’ Monday 12:53 PM
- Robin Arryn got hot—and the internet is seriously shook Monday 12:40 PM
- Tana Mongeau is going to VidCon a year after TanaCon disaster Monday 12:12 PM
- What have 2020 Democrats said about Alabama’s abortion ban? Monday 11:36 AM
Here’s your complete guide on building a successful digital brand
You don’t need a brick and mortar in order to make it big these days: here’s how.
These days, you don’t need a physical storefront in order to be a successful small business owner. You can be a huge hit online without even opening up a brick and mortar. Just look at major brands like Warby Parker. Sure, they recently opened up a limited series of showrooms, but that was only after they cultivated a major digital presence and became a huge hit on the web.
If you fancy you’ve got an entrepreneurial streak, here’s a couple key factors to starting your own digital venture successfully:
What’s your business strategy? What product or service do you sell, and how does it differentiate you from the rest of the pack?
It might sound a little obvious, but having a clear-cut mission statement and knowing your market are absolutely key to establishing a solid foundation for your business. Finding out who your audience is and researching their needs will help you develop the product or service that sticks – not the other way around.
Next, there’s the challenge of creating content that speaks to your audience. There’s SEO-driven web content, which boosts visibility. Well-written, SEO-rich articles will help drive engagement and sales. That’s just the bare minimum of what strategic content can do, but there’s a whole host of channels – social, forums, blogs, etc. – that you can use to gain traction in your market.
Get a little business know-how, look at competitors and see what the buzz is around your product or service of choice. Then, start thinking about website design and build. Your website is a tool you use to attract customers, and it’s also the conduit of your strategic content. It’s where the majority of your SEO-loaded content will be, from product pages to your blog, as well as a hub to access all your social channels. Be smart about how you build it – it’ll be the foundation for your success.
Make some noise and make a name for yourself in your field of interest. Write articles for other websites and publications, do research, and be seen in the digital spaces (whether it’s YouTube or LinkedIn). That will eventually drive the attention back home to your own website.
If you’re interested in learning more digital marketing tips to grow an online business, check out the Ultimate Online Entrepreneur Bundle.
This comprehensive bundle includes seven comprehensive courses focused around digital entrepreneurship, digital marketing and working with platforms like Amazon and Pinterest to grow a business. It even includes three courses on how to leverage SEO.
Get the Ultimate Online Entrepreneur Bundle for $29 from the Daily Dot store, or 96 percent off the usual price of $745.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These 7 collectibles will make your spidey-senses tingle
- When is Amazon Prime Day 2017?
- Complete your mermaid aesthetic with this color-changing sequin backpack
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.