- HBO Max gains the streaming rights to ‘The Big Bang Theory’ 2 Years Ago
- Everyone hates this Russian rapper’s pro-Putin music video Today 10:34 AM
- Skull fire logs are here to make you look like a gleeful murderer Today 10:30 AM
- High school cheerleading team put on probation for waving Trump banner during a game Today 10:12 AM
- ‘Battlestar Galactica’ is getting a reboot from the creator of ‘Mr. Robot’ Today 9:17 AM
- Sean Spicer is already alleging judges are out to get him on DWTS Today 8:52 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Jupiter’s Legacy’ loses showrunner halfway through filming Today 7:36 AM
- ‘Disenchantment’ season 2 starts strong but falls into familiar trappings Today 7:00 AM
- Are Ben Shapiro fans organizing against his opponents on Twitter? Today 6:30 AM
- iPhone overloaded? Here’s how to cancel app subscriptions Monday 11:02 PM
- Fan-created ‘app’ lets users experience the final moments of the ill-fated Jeremy Renner app Monday 10:00 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
- Snapchat just made all political ads purchased publicly available Monday 6:12 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action Monday 5:39 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action Monday 5:19 PM
Take your breakfast to the next level with these whimsical egg molds.
The EGG-A-MATIC hard boiled egg molds by Fred are the easiest way to get your kids to dig breakfast. They’re made from BPA-free plastic and available in three varieties (two of which are scary good). Choose from a skull, dinosaur, or a cuddly chick.
The egg molds are so simple to use that even your kids (or incompetent partner) can help you get breakfast ready! Just boil your eggs, remove the shell and stick ’em in the mold. Within just a few minutes you’ll have a breakfast so eerie your family will look like they just saw a ghost. Plus, if you’re looking for a sinister Halloween treat, these molds can even be used for cake pops!
The ghoulish egg molds are available through Amazon for just $8.99. Go on and get your daily dose of macabre with your breakfast – right in time for Halloween season.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The best products for Halloween makeup on a budget
- 13 Halloween decorations that’ll transform your house into something haunted
- 25 costumes to properly humiliate your pet on Halloween night
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.