- Distressing TikTok shows woman being sexually harassed Wednesday 7:49 PM
- Dele Alli charged with misconduct for video mocking Asian man over the coronavirus Wednesday 7:18 PM
- Teen says she is suicidal after bullying video goes viral Wednesday 6:01 PM
- Trump supporters claim Reddit is staging a coup against The_Donald Wednesday 5:58 PM
- Conservative parliament member’s teabag photo spills serious tea Wednesday 5:27 PM
- Right-wing conspiracy theorists see coronavirus as a plot against Trump Wednesday 5:25 PM
- Chapo Trap House among leftist channels banned on Twitch for streaming Democratic debate Wednesday 4:20 PM
- Meet Ryker, the world’s worst service dog Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Far-right blogger claims Trump ordered arrest of Julian Assange Wednesday 3:47 PM
- Reddit man wants to tell people he’s been with his girlfriend for one year instead of 6—for an incredibly dumb reason Wednesday 2:18 PM
- John C. Reilly’s son Leo is a TikTok star Wednesday 1:58 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: A friendship sails Wednesday 1:52 PM
- For celebs, Kobe Bryant tattoos are all the rage Wednesday 1:01 PM
- The internet has discovered Jim and Pam Halpert’s daughter—and she’s on TikTok Wednesday 12:32 PM
- YouPorn launches adult-themed TikTok knock-off (updated) Wednesday 12:29 PM
Take your breakfast to the next level with these whimsical egg molds.
The EGG-A-MATIC hard boiled egg molds by Fred are the easiest way to get your kids to dig breakfast. They’re made from BPA-free plastic and available in three varieties (two of which are scary good). Choose from a skull, dinosaur, or a cuddly chick.
The egg molds are so simple to use that even your kids (or incompetent partner) can help you get breakfast ready! Just boil your eggs, remove the shell and stick ’em in the mold. Within just a few minutes you’ll have a breakfast so eerie your family will look like they just saw a ghost. Plus, if you’re looking for a sinister Halloween treat, these molds can even be used for cake pops!
The ghoulish egg molds are available through Amazon for just $8.99. Go on and get your daily dose of macabre with your breakfast – right in time for Halloween season.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The best products for Halloween makeup on a budget
- 13 Halloween decorations that’ll transform your house into something haunted
- 25 costumes to properly humiliate your pet on Halloween night
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.