- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in August 2019 Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ creators drop out of Comic-Con at last minute Today 6:38 AM
- Inside Britt McHenry’s war on women Today 6:30 AM
- The glorious highs and unexpected quirks of 4K streaming Today 6:00 AM
- Southwest Airlines passengers receive free Nintendo Switch consoles and Mario Maker 2 Wednesday 9:10 PM
- The Deplorable Choir drops diss track aimed at 4 congresswomen from Trump’s racist tweets Wednesday 8:09 PM
- Florida city is pushing homeless people out by playing ‘Baby Shark’ on a loop Wednesday 7:27 PM
- A ‘Gossip Girl’ reboot is coming to HBO Max–and fans are not happy with the casting details Wednesday 6:44 PM
- Beto can’t leverage his slave owner ancestry to gain Black voters’ trust Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Oakland to become the third U.S. city to ban facial recognition Wednesday 5:50 PM
- ‘Release the Snyder Cut’ billboards pop up outside of San Diego Comic-Con Wednesday 5:24 PM
- Iggy Azalea and Peppa Pig have an epic Twitter fight Wednesday 4:39 PM
- Should you be concerned about your privacy on FaceApp? Wednesday 4:15 PM
- Google ‘terminates’ Dragonfly, its censored search engine for China Wednesday 3:33 PM
- AOC rips Facebook during Libra House hearing Wednesday 3:14 PM
Enjoy an eggcellently spooky breakfast with these eerie egg molds
Dinosaurs and skulls and eggs, oh my!
Take your breakfast to the next level with these whimsical egg molds.
The EGG-A-MATIC hard boiled egg molds by Fred are the easiest way to get your kids to dig breakfast. They’re made from BPA-free plastic and available in three varieties (two of which are scary good). Choose from a skull, dinosaur, or a cuddly chick.
The egg molds are so simple to use that even your kids (or incompetent partner) can help you get breakfast ready! Just boil your eggs, remove the shell and stick ’em in the mold. Within just a few minutes you’ll have a breakfast so eerie your family will look like they just saw a ghost. Plus, if you’re looking for a sinister Halloween treat, these molds can even be used for cake pops!
The ghoulish egg molds are available through Amazon for just $8.99. Go on and get your daily dose of macabre with your breakfast – right in time for Halloween season.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The best products for Halloween makeup on a budget
- 13 Halloween decorations that’ll transform your house into something haunted
- 25 costumes to properly humiliate your pet on Halloween night
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.