- The first professional U.S. transgender boxer just won his first fight Today 2:18 PM
- Twitch streamer apparently hits partner on video Today 1:45 PM
- There’s now rehab for Fortnite addiction Today 12:07 PM
- How to watch América vs. Pumas online for free Today 11:25 AM
- ‘Target Tammy’ is the latest white woman to complain about Black people minding their own business Today 11:08 AM
- Jason Momoa reprises ‘Game of Thrones’ character on ‘SNL’ Today 10:06 AM
- How to watch the epic Copa Libertadores final online for free Today 9:35 AM
- The top fandoms of 2018 Today 8:00 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Huesca online for free Today 6:40 AM
- What is Sling TV? Today 6:15 AM
- A year of apologizing to the internet Today 6:15 AM
- How to stream NFL’s Week 14 games for free Today 6:00 AM
- John Kelly will be leaving the White House, and Twitter reacted exactly as expected Saturday 6:12 PM
- Shonen Jump manga is going (mostly) free to combat piracy Saturday 5:14 PM
- ‘Death Grips is online’ is trending, so what does it mean? Saturday 4:33 PM
Enjoy an eggcellently spooky breakfast with these eerie egg molds
Dinosaurs and skulls and eggs, oh my!
Take your breakfast to the next level with these whimsical egg molds.
The EGG-A-MATIC hard boiled egg molds by Fred are the easiest way to get your kids to dig breakfast. They’re made from BPA-free plastic and available in three varieties (two of which are scary good). Choose from a skull, dinosaur, or a cuddly chick.
The egg molds are so simple to use that even your kids (or incompetent partner) can help you get breakfast ready! Just boil your eggs, remove the shell and stick ’em in the mold. Within just a few minutes you’ll have a breakfast so eerie your family will look like they just saw a ghost. Plus, if you’re looking for a sinister Halloween treat, these molds can even be used for cake pops!
The ghoulish egg molds are available through Amazon for just $8.99. Go on and get your daily dose of macabre with your breakfast – right in time for Halloween season.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The best products for Halloween makeup on a budget
- 13 Halloween decorations that’ll transform your house into something haunted
- 25 costumes to properly humiliate your pet on Halloween night
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.