- YouTubers keep uploading racist meme anthem played by New Zealand shooter Monday 5:38 PM
- Myspace confirms that a decade-plus of user-uploaded music is gone Monday 5:03 PM
- ‘Love, Death & Robots’ suffers from blatant sexism Monday 4:38 PM
- Khloe Kardashian faces backlash for Instagram post saying to ‘love thy racist neighbor’ Monday 4:07 PM
- This Twitter user wants to expose white YouTubers for racist, transphobic content Monday 3:55 PM
- Trump retweeted a QAnon supporter during his Twitter bender Monday 1:24 PM
- Katrina Pierson supports Trump tweeting more about Fox than New Zealand shooting Monday 1:19 PM
- PewDiePie’s alt-right ties are impossible to ignore Monday 1:05 PM
- With this blade, I protect this meme Monday 12:48 PM
- Lead actress in ‘The Color Purple’ revival criticized for homophobic post Monday 12:39 PM
- ‘Arrested Development’ ends the same way it did the first time—unceremoniously Monday 12:10 PM
- Alleged gunman tried to rob YouTuber Adam22 during livestream Monday 11:32 AM
- Turkish president used New Zealand shooting footage at campaign rallies Monday 11:09 AM
- 8 adorable tea infusers that will warm you with cuteness Monday 10:26 AM
- The Super Nintendo Pro is the wireless controller of your dreams Monday 10:25 AM
These emoji-shaped vibrators will leave you speechless
Take the eggplant emoji to a whole new level.
This is likely a sign that the culture of emoji is here to stay. The poop emoji may have its own section at Michaels, but this is a step further.
You can now purchase the eggplant and the chili pepper emoji as sex toys thanks to Emojibator, a company that clearly has a sense of humor. (Their slogan is “If you can’t find a date, Emojibate!”) Made of ultra-soft, easy to clean silicone, these have 10 vibration settings and are totally waterproof.
Feeling low about another dateless weekend? At $35 each, these emoji vibrators can be there to entertain you in two days. (Thanks, Amazon Prime!) Buy yourself a nice meal, look in the mirror and tell yourself you’re wonderful, and enjoy some waves of eggplant pleasure. Sex positivity is always in style.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These 5 bullet vibrators give you the best bang for your buck
- The top 10 bestselling vibrators on Amazon
- The exercise kit that will help you keep your New Year’s resolution is over 75 percent off
- The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.