- People are demanding the man who filmed the killing of Eric Garner be freed with #FreeRamsey Monday 7:36 PM
- Billie Eilish’s ‘Bad Guy’ unseats ‘Old Town Road’ from the No. 1 spot Monday 6:11 PM
- People think Ghislaine Maxwell was Photoshopped in those In-N-Out photos Monday 5:41 PM
- People are transfixed by a TikTok cat dancing along to ‘Mr. Sandman’ Monday 4:52 PM
- Nazi troll pretending to be antifa in Portland gets outed by internet Monday 4:15 PM
- ‘Dear White People’ season 3 reflects the exhaustion of the times—for better or for worse Monday 3:59 PM
- ‘Seinfeld’ and ‘Friends’ fans feud over which sitcom is better Monday 3:57 PM
- Anti-abortion centers are getting around Google’s misinformation policy Monday 3:45 PM
- Twitter, Facebook remove Chinese accounts spreading Hong Kong misinformation Monday 3:41 PM
- ‘Mindhunter’ season 2 offers no happy endings Monday 3:19 PM
- How to watch ‘The Righteous Gemstones’ online Monday 3:03 PM
- ‘Mindhunter’ season 2 brings out the memes Monday 2:59 PM
- Rumor suggests the X-Men might battle the Avengers on-screen Monday 2:54 PM
- The CDC is investigating cases of severe lung damage linked to vaping Monday 2:08 PM
- How to stream the 49ers vs. Broncos on (preseason) Monday Night Football Monday 1:24 PM
This is likely a sign that the culture of emoji is here to stay. The poop emoji may have its own section at Michaels, but this is a step further.
You can now purchase the eggplant and the chili pepper emoji as sex toys thanks to Emojibator, a company that clearly has a sense of humor. (Their slogan is “If you can’t find a date, Emojibate!”) Made of ultra-soft, easy to clean silicone, these have 10 vibration settings and are totally waterproof.
Feeling low about another dateless weekend? At $35 each, these emoji vibrators can be there to entertain you in two days. (Thanks, Amazon Prime!) Buy yourself a nice meal, look in the mirror and tell yourself you’re wonderful, and enjoy some waves of eggplant pleasure. Sex positivity is always in style.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These 5 bullet vibrators give you the best bang for your buck
- The top 10 bestselling vibrators on Amazon
- The exercise kit that will help you keep your New Year’s resolution is over 75 percent off
- The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and geek everything. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also represented CNN as a speaker for its Leadership Unplugged program.