- #DogsAgainstBrexit highlights the negative impact of Brexit on pets Monday 7:44 PM
- Congress investigating whether vaping manufacturers used social media bots Monday 6:34 PM
- Influencer accuses Lisa Frank of stealing apartment design, says that’s why she’s getting evicted (updated) Monday 6:12 PM
- Brits are sharing their ‘awfully British Amazon reviews’ on Twitter Monday 4:08 PM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Panama in Concacaf Nations League play Monday 3:38 PM
- How to stream U.S. vs. Canada in the Concacaf Nations League tournament Monday 3:21 PM
- Fortnite’s black hole launches conspiracy theories and memes Monday 3:19 PM
- WeWork pulls phone booths over formaldehyde concerns Monday 3:06 PM
- Mark Zuckerberg is reportedly having private meetings with prominent conservatives Monday 3:03 PM
- Firework is a social video app with a literal twist Monday 2:46 PM
- Pro-Trump meme comedian Carpe Donktum suspended by Twitter (updated) Monday 1:35 PM
- Here are all of the Disney+ titles available to stream at launch Monday 12:52 PM
- Rumor: Apple to release $399 iPhone SE follow-up next year Monday 12:44 PM
- Sulli, K-pop star who spoke against cyberbullying, dead at 25 Monday 12:37 PM
- The latest front in Turkey’s digital war against the Kurds? Google reviews Monday 12:19 PM
This is likely a sign that the culture of emoji is here to stay. The poop emoji may have its own section at Michaels, but this is a step further.
You can now purchase the eggplant and the chili pepper emoji as sex toys thanks to Emojibator, a company that clearly has a sense of humor. (Their slogan is “If you can’t find a date, Emojibate!”) Made of ultra-soft, easy to clean silicone, these have 10 vibration settings and are totally waterproof.
Feeling low about another dateless weekend? At $35 each, these emoji vibrators can be there to entertain you in two days. (Thanks, Amazon Prime!) Buy yourself a nice meal, look in the mirror and tell yourself you’re wonderful, and enjoy some waves of eggplant pleasure. Sex positivity is always in style.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These 5 bullet vibrators give you the best bang for your buck
- The top 10 bestselling vibrators on Amazon
- The exercise kit that will help you keep your New Year’s resolution is over 75 percent off
- The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.