- Angela Abar wrestles with destiny in ‘Watchmen’ episode 8 Sunday 9:05 PM
- Guy who runs Trump Organization Twitter account caught hyping up own tweet Sunday 4:51 PM
- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying Sunday 3:41 PM
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 Sunday 3:02 PM
- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game Sunday 2:33 PM
- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her Sunday 1:00 PM
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Sunday 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Sunday 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Sunday 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
This is likely a sign that the culture of emoji is here to stay. The poop emoji may have its own section at Michaels, but this is a step further.
You can now purchase the eggplant and the chili pepper emoji as sex toys thanks to Emojibator, a company that clearly has a sense of humor. (Their slogan is “If you can’t find a date, Emojibate!”) Made of ultra-soft, easy to clean silicone, these have 10 vibration settings and are totally waterproof.
Feeling low about another dateless weekend? At $35 each, these emoji vibrators can be there to entertain you in two days. (Thanks, Amazon Prime!) Buy yourself a nice meal, look in the mirror and tell yourself you’re wonderful, and enjoy some waves of eggplant pleasure. Sex positivity is always in style.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These 5 bullet vibrators give you the best bang for your buck
- The top 10 bestselling vibrators on Amazon
- The exercise kit that will help you keep your New Year’s resolution is over 75 percent off
- The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.