- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Today 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Today 9:07 AM
- How to stream Money in the Bank 2019 for free Today 9:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 6 for free Today 8:00 AM
- These ‘Game of Thrones’ houses are gone forever Today 7:54 AM
- The 10 best anime movies on Hulu Today 7:00 AM
- Vibe TV puts a premium price tag on piracy Today 6:00 AM
- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
- The ‘Do you wash your legs in the shower’ debate has now escalated to feet Saturday 12:20 PM
- Trump posts a world-class golf score, and the internet laughs at him Saturday 10:46 AM
- Lili Reinhart dragged the ‘Game of Thrones’ petition, sparking debate about TV and ‘fan service’ Saturday 9:42 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 152 for free Saturday 8:00 AM
- People keep calling the ‘Game of Thrones’ creators by their initials—and it’s confusing D&D players Saturday 8:00 AM
- After infidelity and abuse accusations, ProJared said his wife wanted an open marriage Saturday 7:40 AM
These emoji-shaped vibrators will leave you speechless
Take the eggplant emoji to a whole new level.
This is likely a sign that the culture of emoji is here to stay. The poop emoji may have its own section at Michaels, but this is a step further.
You can now purchase the eggplant and the chili pepper emoji as sex toys thanks to Emojibator, a company that clearly has a sense of humor. (Their slogan is “If you can’t find a date, Emojibate!”) Made of ultra-soft, easy to clean silicone, these have 10 vibration settings and are totally waterproof.
Feeling low about another dateless weekend? At $35 each, these emoji vibrators can be there to entertain you in two days. (Thanks, Amazon Prime!) Buy yourself a nice meal, look in the mirror and tell yourself you’re wonderful, and enjoy some waves of eggplant pleasure. Sex positivity is always in style.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These 5 bullet vibrators give you the best bang for your buck
- The top 10 bestselling vibrators on Amazon
- The exercise kit that will help you keep your New Year’s resolution is over 75 percent off
- The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.