- How safe is the ‘safest’ place in Winterfell? 1 Year Ago
- Gynecologist explains why garlic shouldn’t go in vaginas Wednesday 7:08 PM
- People on Twitter are posting the 5 weirdest jobs they’ve had for this meme Wednesday 6:48 PM
- Mortal Kombat 11’s Jax ends slavery—and gamers are pissed Wednesday 5:46 PM
- GPS app gave hacker ability to remotely shut off car engines Wednesday 3:58 PM
- Scott Walker wore jeans for sexual assault awareness, and Twitter is reminding him of his misogynist past Wednesday 3:24 PM
- Hacked Lime scooters make sexual comments to riders Wednesday 3:03 PM
- ‘Bonding’ squanders its potential with weak jokes and limp structure Wednesday 2:49 PM
- The safest place for ‘Game of Thrones’ memes is in the crypts Wednesday 2:23 PM
- Report: Fortnite developer Epic Games is working employees into the ground Wednesday 1:57 PM
- Damian Lillard’s game-winning 3-pointer inspired a plethora of memes Wednesday 12:17 PM
- Gamers are blaming socialism for making the women in Mortal Kombat ‘ugly’ Wednesday 11:36 AM
- Nickelodeon is selling SpongeBob toys based on popular memes Wednesday 11:25 AM
- Alex Jones protests outside the White House by shouting the name of his website Wednesday 11:13 AM
- ‘I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson’ has an absurd conclusion for every scenario Wednesday 10:52 AM
Now you too can poop on emoji with this ridiculous toilet projector
Take your toilet humor up a notch.
Using the bathroom in the middle of the night is such a chore. But this Illumibowl Everyday Emoji Projector makes those nightly toilet trips a little easier and a little more fun.
Sort of like a night light for your toilet, the emoji projector sticks to the lid of your porcelain throne and casts an emoji-shaped light down into the bowl. You can choose between a few of your favorite emojis: the poop face (a little obvious, but who are we to judge), the target, the rose, or the fish.
This gadget is also motion-activated, so you don’t need to worry about finding the light switch at night. Instead, just let the emoji-inspired light guide you to the throne.
Who knew a toilet projector could open up some comedic doors and serve a pretty practical purpose? Get the IllumiBowl Everyday Emoji Projector: 2-Pack for $22.99 from the Daily Dot store, reduced from $29.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These adorable mop slippers clean your floors with every step
- 18 gadgets that’ll help you stay organized in 2018
- The best-selling book ‘Goodnight Stories for Rebel Girls’ just got a sequel