- Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo Switch until mid-August Monday 5:11 PM
- Man blasted for making his coworkers babysit his child Monday 5:07 PM
- Pete Buttigieg’s country radio interview was blocked from the air Monday 4:35 PM
- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server Monday 3:47 PM
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked Monday 3:45 PM
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Monday 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Monday 1:56 PM
- How to stream WWE Raw Reunion Monday 1:35 PM
- ‘I hope Trump deports you’: Woman goes on racist rant to Spanish speakers at a store Monday 1:24 PM
- Emoji Mashup Bot gives life to unidentifiable emotions Monday 1:15 PM
- Notorious grifter Anna Sorokin reportedly blocked from profiting off Netflix series Monday 12:45 PM
- Charlottesville attacker’s Twitter account included praise for Hitler Monday 12:10 PM
- ‘Short Treks’ trailer: Spock, Pike, and Number One return Monday 11:57 AM
- Everything we know about ‘Star Trek: Lower Decks,’ the new animated show Monday 11:55 AM
- Cole Carrigan says he left Team 10 after being called homophobic slur Monday 11:32 AM
Now you too can poop on emoji with this ridiculous toilet projector
Take your toilet humor up a notch.
Using the bathroom in the middle of the night is such a chore. But this Illumibowl Everyday Emoji Projector makes those nightly toilet trips a little easier and a little more fun.
Sort of like a night light for your toilet, the emoji projector sticks to the lid of your porcelain throne and casts an emoji-shaped light down into the bowl. You can choose between a few of your favorite emojis: the poop face (a little obvious, but who are we to judge), the target, the rose, or the fish.
This gadget is also motion-activated, so you don’t need to worry about finding the light switch at night. Instead, just let the emoji-inspired light guide you to the throne.
Who knew a toilet projector could open up some comedic doors and serve a pretty practical purpose? Get the IllumiBowl Everyday Emoji Projector: 2-Pack for $22.99 from the Daily Dot store, reduced from $29.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These adorable mop slippers clean your floors with every step
- 18 gadgets that’ll help you stay organized in 2018
- The best-selling book ‘Goodnight Stories for Rebel Girls’ just got a sequel