- Offset interrupted Cardi B’s set at Rolling Loud Festival, and fans are pissed 11 Months Ago
- ‘Ms. Marvel’ gets a new, award-winning writer in Saladin Ahmed Today 11:32 AM
- ‘SNL’ gives us the daddy pageant we’ve been dying for Today 10:28 AM
- How pranksters fooled the internet in 2018 Today 8:00 AM
- 2018 belonged to trans people Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch local channels on Roku Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch Levante vs. Barcelona online for free Today 6:19 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Manchester United online for free Today 6:00 AM
- The best couch co-op video games for couples Today 6:00 AM
- Pete Davidson is OK and at work following alarming Instagram post Saturday 7:26 PM
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker doesn’t know how to use a Venn diagram Saturday 5:38 PM
- This college student made a movie trailer to tease her boyfriend, and Twitter can’t get enough (updated) Saturday 3:13 PM
- ‘Kappa Delta Crypto’ aims to break stereotypes in five-minute Snapchat episodes Saturday 2:29 PM
- Two iPhone X customers are suing Apple over screen size Saturday 1:18 PM
- Secretary Ryan Zinke is out at the Department of the Interior Saturday 12:03 PM
It’s a personal email manager that never takes a break.
Whether you’re constantly overlooking important work emails or losing documents with vital information, it’s safe to say everyone could benefit from a little inbox feng shui. Luckily, with a CleanEmail: Lifetime Subscription, organizing is easier than ever before.
CleanEmail is the spam filter, email manager and the watchdog any internet user needs. It keeps your account cleans using powerful custom algorithms and filters. That means you can spend more time reading what’s important and ignoring the garbage just by sorting your emails into relevant categories, deleting the nonsense and storing the good stuff.
CleanFilter also automatically removes and flags any viruses or malicious code. So not only does it organize your life, but it keeps your computer and your information safe. Which is something we all need in this day and age. You never have to worry about CleanEmail retaining your private info either, as it removes data after 24 hours.
You can clean up to 5 email accounts on any major browser with no limitations. Get a CleanEmail: Lifetime Subscription for $59.99 from the Daily Dot Store — that’s 75% off the original price of $249.95.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 5 works of art you should watch to prep for award season
- Learn how to launch a career in copywriting for under $25
- Here are the best books for your brand new Kindle