- Actor Amanda Seales pushes back on #FreeRodneyReed movement Monday 10:58 PM
- Netflix thriller ‘Earthquake Bird’ can’t solve its own mystery Monday 4:45 PM
- Goop is selling an expensive ‘restraining arts’ BDSM kit Monday 4:17 PM
- Body positivity actress Lili Reinhart calls out Photoshopping app Monday 3:42 PM
- ‘Rick and Morty’ zeroes in on connections and leans into familiar territory Monday 3:30 PM
- People are sharing photos of how much they’ve changed in a decade Monday 2:30 PM
- A few of our favorite things on Newegg are on sale for Black Friday Monday 2:15 PM
- Disney adds ‘Bob’s Burgers’ movie back to release schedule after accidentally yanking it Monday 2:02 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez launches petition demanding Stephen Miller’s resignation Monday 1:24 PM
- Prince Andrew’s defense against child sex crimes stokes conspiracy theory flames Monday 1:20 PM
- More people may be looking to cancel Disney+ than Netflix Monday 1:09 PM
- Monday Night Football: How to stream Chiefs vs. Chargers live Monday 1:00 PM
- After days of deadly protests, Iran implements ‘largest internet shutdown ever’ Monday 12:55 PM
- ‘Disney Plus and thrust’ is apparently the new Netflix and Chill Monday 12:32 PM
- Woman fired, sued after coworker shared their sexts Monday 12:22 PM
Thanks to these earbuds, you don’t have to wait until the next Comic-Con to cosplay your favorite elf, sprite or fairy. You can rock the magical look any day of the week.
These elegant earbuds are made from super soft silica and high quality gold-plated electronics. So not only are they super comfortable, they also provide crisp and clear audio. The earbuds come equipped with a variety of size tips to guarantee a comfortable fit. The elf-inspired headphones even have a built-in microphone. This way you can even use them to answer and make phone calls.
The elf-buds are designed to work with any smartphone, tablet or computer. And to make matters even more magical, they’re over 40 percent off through Amazon. Usually $29.99, you can get these headphones for just $16.99, while supplies last.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This shark snack bowl is so cute your guests’ jaws will drop
- Subscribe and save up to 20 percent on select products thanks to this nifty Amazon feature
- Send snaps without your phone thanks to Snapchat’s sunglasses line
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.