- Democrats vote to block transgender troop ban 2 Years Ago
- Twitch-famous bounty hunter kicks down target’s door in wildly popular live stream 2 Years Ago
- New GOP bill would audit major tech companies for bias 2 Years Ago
- Instagram artist accused of faking her paintings says they’re ‘100%’ real 2 Years Ago
- Trump refuses to apologize for Central Park Five death penalty ads Today 11:08 AM
- While Rubio smiles at Trump’s campaign rally, the internet drags him Today 11:04 AM
- Dr Disrespect is still banned from Twitch. When will he be back? Today 10:36 AM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is returning to theaters with new material Today 10:18 AM
- House fails to pass amendment curbing government surveillance Today 10:12 AM
- What happened when Ed Krassenstein crashed the Chapo Trap House subreddit Today 9:21 AM
- Andrew Yang comes out as pro-Bird Scooters Today 8:59 AM
- Netflix claims Adam Sandler’s ‘Murder Mystery’ broke viewing records Today 8:09 AM
- How to watch ‘Yellowstone’ online for free Today 8:00 AM
- How online allies joined a trans artist’s street art war Today 7:30 AM
- These edited videos show the dark side of your favorite cartoons Today 7:00 AM
Look cuter than usual while rockin’ out to your favorite tunes.
Thanks to these earbuds, you don’t have to wait until the next Comic-Con to cosplay your favorite elf, sprite or fairy. You can rock the magical look any day of the week.
These elegant earbuds are made from super soft silica and high quality gold-plated electronics. So not only are they super comfortable, they also provide crisp and clear audio. The earbuds come equipped with a variety of size tips to guarantee a comfortable fit. The elf-inspired headphones even have a built-in microphone. This way you can even use them to answer and make phone calls.
The elf-buds are designed to work with any smartphone, tablet or computer. And to make matters even more magical, they’re over 40 percent off through Amazon. Usually $29.99, you can get these headphones for just $16.99, while supplies last.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This shark snack bowl is so cute your guests’ jaws will drop
- Subscribe and save up to 20 percent on select products thanks to this nifty Amazon feature
- Send snaps without your phone thanks to Snapchat’s sunglasses line
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.