- How to watch ‘How High 2’ for free 1 Year Ago
- Swipe This! My ex-BFF keeps sliding into my DMs, but I don’t want to be friends 1 Year Ago
- Watch ‘I Am Somebody’s Child: The Regina Louise Story’ for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 149 for free Today 5:30 AM
- PDF Association dunks on Mueller report PDF Friday 7:33 PM
- Robert Downey Jr. says ‘Endgame’ finale is ‘best 8 minutes’ of any MCU film Friday 4:42 PM
- Elizabeth Warren calls on Congress to impeach Trump Friday 3:43 PM
- BlackBerry Messenger is still a thing—but not for much longer Friday 2:56 PM
- Matt Gaetz hires speechwriter fired by White House for attending white nationalist event Friday 1:33 PM
- Here’s why Elon Musk is a sheep on Twitter Friday 12:14 PM
- Trump is already running Facebook ads on the Mueller report Friday 12:07 PM
- 20 thoughtful gifts grads actually want Friday 12:00 PM
- 7 of the best psychological thriller movies on Shudder Friday 11:44 AM
- Seth Abramson’s epic Mueller thread finally comes to a conclusion Friday 11:40 AM
No evolution stones required.
The Eevee and its evolutions are beautifully diverse, and now you can own every single member with this Eevee plush set.
All nine fearsome foxes are there. Every evolution from ice cold Glaceon to glamorous Sylveon are ready to be squeezed. Naturally, Eevee is also available. Each plush is five inches tall, so the whole family will fit in a backpack should you decide to go on an adventure. Give one away to all your friends or hoard the entire family to yourself.
Skip the evolution stones and grab this Eevee plush set, available on Amazon for $34.99.
Buy it here
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Gotta go fast and get this awesome Super Sonic Funko
- You may as well buy this ‘Fallout 4’ puzzle for $2
- Nothing says ‘I love you’ like this realistic heart plush
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.