- You can now perform Marvel plays with your school theater group 1 Year Ago
- Trans/Sex: Strap-ons for trans women, inclusive porn games, and online dating 1 Year Ago
- Why UFC 239 may be the PPV event of the year Today 6:00 AM
- Twitter lifts ‘permanent’ suspension of activist Barrett Brown Monday 5:52 PM
- Billie Eilish fans fend off objectifying comments on tank top photo Monday 5:32 PM
- Groom’s mother sabotages wedding by tricking guests into wearing jorts and hoodies Monday 4:39 PM
- No one believes Bill de Blasio’s son sent him these debate prep texts Monday 3:26 PM
- Meek Mill, Jay-Z to release ‘Free Meek’ documentary on Amazon Prime Monday 3:20 PM
- 3 ways to secure your Nest cameras Monday 3:15 PM
- This Pokémon generator site is creating hilarious monsters Monday 2:48 PM
- MrBeast impersonator tricks kid into destroying his XBox Monday 12:50 PM
- This mom has the perfect nickname for her nonbinary kid Monday 12:25 PM
- Netflix tests pop-out player that will allow viewers to multitask Monday 11:44 AM
- Man allowed to sue media publishers over readers’ Facebook comments Monday 11:42 AM
- Republicans slammed for joke about ‘heavily armed militia’ at Oregon statehouse Monday 11:30 AM
No evolution stones required.
The Eevee and its evolutions are beautifully diverse, and now you can own every single member with this Eevee plush set.
All nine fearsome foxes are there. Every evolution from ice cold Glaceon to glamorous Sylveon are ready to be squeezed. Naturally, Eevee is also available. Each plush is five inches tall, so the whole family will fit in a backpack should you decide to go on an adventure. Give one away to all your friends or hoard the entire family to yourself.
Skip the evolution stones and grab this Eevee plush set, available on Amazon for $34.99.
Buy it here
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Gotta go fast and get this awesome Super Sonic Funko
- You may as well buy this ‘Fallout 4’ puzzle for $2
- Nothing says ‘I love you’ like this realistic heart plush
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.