- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Today 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Today 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Today 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Today 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Today 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Today 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Today 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Today 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Today 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘How High 2’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Swipe This! My ex-BFF keeps sliding into my DMs, but I don’t want to be friends Today 6:30 AM
- Watch ‘I Am Somebody’s Child: The Regina Louise Story’ for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 149 for free Today 5:30 AM
Drunk Stoned or Stupid is your new NSFW party game
This is an Amazon bestseller for a reason.
Searching for a party game as much fun as Cards Against Humanity? Look no further! Drunk Stoned or Stupid is the perfect game for anyone able and willing to call out their group of friends for the silly things they do.
The game comes with 250 prompt cards, which players use to cast votes of who is “most likely” for the card based on the person’s personality traits, previous experiences, or any logical argument you can think of. Then the judge decides which member keeps the card (along with the shame).
Created by two brothers who live without shame, this party game is definitely not for the weak of heart or those unwilling to have their most embarrassing moments excavated from their personal history.
Available through Amazon for just $16, Drunk, Stoned, or Stupid is guaranteed to be a hit at your next get-together.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- You can throw a Pokémon party with this Pikachu cake pan
- This hourglass alarm clock puts a modern flip on retro
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.