- Offset interrupted Cardi B’s set at Rolling Loud Festival, and fans are pissed 1 Year Ago
- ‘Ms. Marvel’ gets a new, award-winning writer in Saladin Ahmed Today 11:32 AM
- ‘SNL’ gives us the daddy pageant we’ve been dying for Today 10:28 AM
- How pranksters fooled the internet in 2018 Today 8:00 AM
- 2018 belonged to trans people Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch local channels on Roku Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch Levante vs. Barcelona online for free Today 6:19 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Manchester United online for free Today 6:00 AM
- The best couch co-op video games for couples Today 6:00 AM
- Pete Davidson is OK and at work following alarming Instagram post Saturday 7:26 PM
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker doesn’t know how to use a Venn diagram Saturday 5:38 PM
- This college student made a movie trailer to tease her boyfriend, and Twitter can’t get enough (updated) Saturday 3:13 PM
- ‘Kappa Delta Crypto’ aims to break stereotypes in five-minute Snapchat episodes Saturday 2:29 PM
- Two iPhone X customers are suing Apple over screen size Saturday 1:18 PM
- Secretary Ryan Zinke is out at the Department of the Interior Saturday 12:03 PM
Droplr makes file sharing simpler than ever before
Collaborate with teams using this file sharing, screenshot and recording tool.
In today’s office environments, it’s commonplace to want to do more with less. That means multitasking, collaborating, file sharing, strategizing and executing (all while trying not to spill that fresh mug of coffee). We need help from the tools that can pack the biggest punch in one convenient package. That’s where Droplr comes in.
Droplr is a file sharing system that you can use right from your desktop. All you need to do is drag and drop the file(s) you want to work on into your account. You can work with up to three different users on presentations, brainstorm new ideas or set up logistics for an event.
Droplr comes with a whole host of handy features, including:
Easily take screenshots of your screen, or even video record it. You take an image from anywhere on your device, record your activity as a gif or video and include the link in a chat or email. It’s file sharing made super easy!
Give your desktop a break. Droplr gives you the ability to tag all your “Drops” (content) without any messy folders. You can quickly find content and collections with a single click, and auto-classify it all as it comes through.
You can easily share your screen through videos or captures, and mark them up so your team knows exactly what you’re referencing. You get to preview what you share, plus only share what you want to show. You can even choose if you want the content to disappear once you’ve released it, or password protect certain Drops.
Many screen sharing or conference call solutions are finicky and hard to manage. With Droplr, you can select any part of your screen that you want to record, and pause or mute audio during recording.
This ultra-convenient solution even seamlessly integrates with the products you already use around the office, like Slack, Jira, Confluence, Google Docs, Asana, Hipchat, Twitter, Basecamp, Photoshop, Illustrator and more. Why work with a bunch of different solutions to get one thing done when you could just use Droplr?
Right now, Daily Dot readers can get a 4-year subscription for three users for 90 percent off the typical $400 price. Get it here today for $39.99 and make file sharing easy!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Clean your cruddy keyboard with this miraculous cleaning putty
- Declutter your desk with this cutesy lil toaster
- Switch to Republic Wireless and never complain about your cell service again
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.