- Meme video of Trump shooting politicians sparks outrage Today 8:53 AM
- Virtual Reality: Sex, marriage, and the future of relationships Today 7:00 AM
- Swipe This! My boyfriend is addicted to porn. Should I leave him? Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Packers vs. Lions on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:15 PM
- College students burned author’s books after she spoke about white privilege Sunday 6:28 PM
- Texas police officer fatally shoots Black woman in her own home Sunday 3:44 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos’ website dangerous.com was sold Sunday 1:42 PM
- First YouTube comment to hit 1 million likes is on Billie Eilish’s ‘bad guy’ music video Sunday 12:36 PM
- Girl says she was fired over exposing how Panera makes its mac and cheese on TikTok Sunday 11:34 AM
- David Harbour teased fans about Hopper’s ‘Stranger Things’ fate on ‘SNL’ Sunday 10:24 AM
- Kacey Musgraves accused of cultural appropriation–and botching it Sunday 9:19 AM
- Rihanna defends Vogue writer who received backlash for ‘winging’ interview Sunday 8:36 AM
- Here are the best PC games to add to your list Sunday 8:20 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 8 Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chargers on Sunday Night Football Saturday 7:20 PM
Anyone can put together a toy. But the most creative kids can use this Droid inventor kit to build something better: their very own bot friend.
As they build and play, they’ll pick up serious coding skills too. Using the Droid Inventor app, they can control their Droid, teach it new abilities and take it on 22 missions. Once built, this Droid can also move about on its own, avoiding any obstacles in its way. Together, builders and their Droids can send secret messages, conquer obstacle courses, and force movement with a simple wave of a hand. Sound familiar?
Best of all, they can personalize this Droid to their heart’s content. Save $10 off the price of the Droid inventor kit with the code DailyDot10 at checkout. Create a sidekick to explore the galaxy with you, and as always, May the Fourth be with you.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This Big Boo lamp will turn any bedroom into a ghost mansion
- The worm from ‘Labyrinth’ can now live on your desk permanently
- 9 things you need for your first Dungeons & Dragons game
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.