- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Saturday 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Saturday 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
Presented by Drizly
Is the holiday ruckus killing your buzz? Parties are supposed to be fun, but when there are gifts to buy, cookies to bake, and trees to trim, planning one can seem more trouble than it’s worth. Every errand you have to run is less time just enjoying the season.
This year, Drizly is here to help make it look like you’re on top of everything by eliminating any booze runs.
Back in the dark ages, the only thing you could get delivered was mediocre pizza. Drizly delivers wine, beer, spirits, and even mixers right to your door. Just whip out your phone, order online, and your local liquor store will be knocking on your door later that same day.
Did you forget to pick up a chardonnay for that fancy dinner party? Need to pick up a single malt scotch to butter up the boss for Christmas? Drizly’s happy to help.
Think of it like Seamless for booze. The company partners with thousands of liquor retailers across the U.S. to get you access to big brands and local specialties alike. Just plug in your address and pick a local Drizly retailer near you. Select what you need and either get it delivered or take advantage of free pickup.
Depending on what your local liquor stores offer, you can even make special requests, like a chilled beverage.
Best of all, Drizly doesn’t mark up the price, so you don’t even have to pay extra for convenience, like most delivery services. In fact, they’re even giving you a discount. Use the code DRIZLYDEAL on your first order, and save $5 at checkout.
Drizly is currently available to select states in the U.S. Even if your state does not participate in local delivery, you can still purchase booze through Drizly and ship it to your home in 2-3 business days. If you’re planning ahead for a big holiday party, the company recommends increasing that shipping time.
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. This post does not constitute our endorsement or review of the product. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.