- Student allegedly posted roommate’s ‘missing’ flyer on Instagram before being charged with her murder Monday 11:45 PM
- Reddit AITA: Man verbally abused partner through cat impersonations Monday 7:18 PM
- Facebook finally lets you kill distracting navigation bar notifications Monday 6:14 PM
- Artist says Thinx underwear campaign ripped off their memes (updated) Monday 5:48 PM
- Google reportedly gathering millions of Americans’ personal health records Monday 5:00 PM
- Trina goes off on Walmart shopper who allegedly called her the ‘N-word’ Monday 4:14 PM
- Bored of Helvetica? iOS users finally have some new font options Monday 4:00 PM
- Amid panic, YouTube says new terms of service won’t impact creators Monday 3:56 PM
- Opposing sides fight to control online narrative over Bolivian ‘coup’ Monday 3:50 PM
- How to sign up for the Disney+ bundle Monday 3:35 PM
- Instagram covers video costs for celebs who don’t get political Monday 3:30 PM
- T.I.’s daughter apparently unfollowed her dad on Instagram after hymen comment Monday 3:26 PM
- Meet ByteDance, the Chinese tech company behind TikTok Monday 3:09 PM
- Everything you need to know about investing app Robinhood Monday 2:44 PM
- How to stream 49ers vs. Seahawks on Monday Night Football Monday 1:43 PM
Presented by Drizly
Is the holiday ruckus killing your buzz? Parties are supposed to be fun, but when there are gifts to buy, cookies to bake, and trees to trim, planning one can seem more trouble than it’s worth. Every errand you have to run is less time just enjoying the season.
This year, Drizly is here to help make it look like you’re on top of everything by eliminating any booze runs.
Back in the dark ages, the only thing you could get delivered was mediocre pizza. Drizly delivers wine, beer, spirits, and even mixers right to your door. Just whip out your phone, order online, and your local liquor store will be knocking on your door later that same day.
Did you forget to pick up a chardonnay for that fancy dinner party? Need to pick up a single malt scotch to butter up the boss for Christmas? Drizly’s happy to help.
Think of it like Seamless for booze. The company partners with thousands of liquor retailers across the U.S. to get you access to big brands and local specialties alike. Just plug in your address and pick a local Drizly retailer near you. Select what you need and either get it delivered or take advantage of free pickup.
Depending on what your local liquor stores offer, you can even make special requests, like a chilled beverage.
Best of all, Drizly doesn’t mark up the price, so you don’t even have to pay extra for convenience, like most delivery services. In fact, they’re even giving you a discount. Use the code DRIZLYDEAL on your first order, and save $5 at checkout.
Drizly is currently available to select states in the U.S. Even if your state does not participate in local delivery, you can still purchase booze through Drizly and ship it to your home in 2-3 business days. If you’re planning ahead for a big holiday party, the company recommends increasing that shipping time.
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. This post does not constitute our endorsement or review of the product. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.