- ‘Waves’ wrestles with the family drama and breaks it in half 2 Years Ago
- QAnon-touting congressman sneaks ‘Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself’ into tweets Wednesday 7:12 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez met a famous drag queen–and the right melted down Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Woman says Lyft driver tried to kidnap her Wednesday 5:18 PM
- Debunking the right-wing conspiracy theories from today’s impeachment hearing Wednesday 4:29 PM
- Maroon 5 approves of the latest TikTok trend Wednesday 3:54 PM
- ‘One month left in the decade’ meme wants to know what you’ve accomplished Wednesday 3:53 PM
- Facebook Pay is the latest way to send your friends money Wednesday 3:31 PM
- Diving into ‘The Mandalorian’s first big shocker Wednesday 3:17 PM
- Disney+ will allow password sharing—to an extent Wednesday 1:12 PM
- Black server says manager refused to discipline coworkers who sent racist receipt Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Who is Jonah Hauer-King, Disney’s new Prince Eric? Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Cut Katherine Langford ‘Avengers: Endgame’ scene lands on Disney+ Wednesday 12:22 PM
- Planned Parenthood app to show abortion-seeking users their nearest options Wednesday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Imagineering Story’ offers touching insight into Walt Disney’s vision Wednesday 11:57 AM
Presented by Drizly
Just when you think the rush of the holiday season has come and gone, you’re hit with another celebration. Planning a New Year’s Eve party requires cleaning the house, decorating, and whipping together a menu. You’re most likely still recovering from the week before. Save your time and energy for NYE festivities with Drizly.
Drizly brings the liquor store to you. You can order champagne, wine, beer, and whatever other booze you may need all online. It’s then delivered to your house by a local supplier, all in the same day. Meaning you have one less trip to the store to make. Because the last thing you want to do after Christmas is get involved in post-holiday store madness. Between the traffic and time spent waiting in line, it’s never a quick trip to the store. That time is better spent with your loved ones anyway. If you could avoid the rush, why wouldn’t you?
Think of Drizly like Seamless for booze. The company partners with thousands of liquor retailers across the U.S. to get you access to big brands and local specialties alike. Just plug in your address and pick a local Drizly retailer near you. Select what you need and either get it delivered or take advantage of free pickup. Depending on what your local liquor store offers, you can even make special requests, like a chilled beverage.
Drizly doesn’t add any markups to prices, so you won’t have to pay extra for the convenience. In fact, they’re even giving you a discount. Use the code DRIZLYDEAL on your first order to take $5 off at checkout.
Drizly is currently available to select states in the U.S. Even if your state does not participate in local delivery, you can still purchase booze through Drizly and ship it to your home in 2-3 business days. If you’re planning ahead for a big holiday party, the company recommends increasing that shipping time.
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. This post does not constitute our endorsement or review of the product. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.