- Producer of anti-abortion film says Facebook refuses to run his ads 1 Year Ago
- Ja Rule thinks he was also a victim of Fyre Fest 1 Year Ago
- YouTube beef between RiceGum and H3H3 gets ugly—and personal 1 Year Ago
- ‘Fox & Friends’ accidentally airs obituary graphic for Ruth Bader Ginsburg Today 9:40 AM
- Ocasio-Cortez helps Donkey Kong Twitch streamer raise money for trans rights Today 8:09 AM
- ‘Soni’ is a smart crime drama with poignant observations on inequality Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Arrow’ online for free Today 7:00 AM
- How a Barron Trump time traveling conspiracy keeps going viral Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! Will I be happier if I quit social media? Today 6:30 AM
- Free DVR makes Hulu with Live TV an even sweeter deal Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Black Lightning’ online for free Today 5:30 AM
- This ‘scientist’ learned what women find attractive by A/B testing his beard on Tinder Today 5:00 AM
- Laura Ingraham mocks Rep. Ilhan Omar’s accent in audio clip Sunday 5:46 PM
- #ExposeChristianSchools goes viral after Karen Pence and Covington Catholic School uproars Sunday 4:37 PM
- People have started laundering money on Fortnite Sunday 3:03 PM
‘Dragon Quest Builders’ lets you battle and craft your own kingdom
It will make you forget all about that other mining game.
After almost a decade, surely you must be bored of Minecraft. Building, battling and crafting will become new again in Dragon Quest Builders.
As a legendary Builder, you’ll construct your very own kingdom from the ground up. Build defenses to battle monsters, gather supplies and loot and restore the ruins of Alefgard to their former glory.
The only limit will be your imagination. Share creations online, duke it out with friends and even access exclusive content across all versions of the game. It’s basically Minecraft with Slimes, how could it not be amazing?
Dragon Quest Builders releases on Nintendo Switch on February 9 and is available for pre-order on Amazon for $59.99. Prime members get an additional 20% off at checkout, meaning you get it for $47.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 23 smokin’ hot gifts for your stoner friend
- These ugly sweaters are so tacky they’re downright stylish
- This hot chocolate maker puts any coffee shop’s holiday drinks to shame
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.